Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Most Memorable Hike

Thinking back about memorable freehikes, I guess my first memory is of my first freehike.

I had naked experiences since a child, but they always left me feeling guilty.  When I was 52 years old, I discovered naturism on the Internet through a Mormon-related naturist group, and realized for the first time that naturism could be okay.  In fact, it could solve issues I had since a youth.  So I decided to take a freehike.


I drove a few minutes to the mouth of Parowan canyon, found a dirt road that led to nowhere, got out of the truck, stripped, left my clothes on a rock at the bottom of a small valley, and hiked up and down nude.  It was a short freehike, but the world changed for me.  I knew I would never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment