Monday, March 20, 2017

QUOTES 3/20/2017

“Bay to Breakers had arrived.  It was time for me to put my naked running hobby to the test in a completely different situation.  My previous naked runs had been easily categorized either by being in complete nature, barefoot on a mostly deserted beach, or in a naturist context . . . By contrast, this would be my longest timed race . . . and my first naked run through a city with an assembled crowd watching. . . After a long wait we set off.  As the crowd started to shuffle towards the start line I discarded my redundant t-shirt and slipped off my shorts . . . Within the first km I overtook another naked runner. . . At about km 3 I was over taken by the only other naked runner I encountered: a very young guy with dreadlocks who I later learned was the first naked runner across the finish line.  I know there were more, but as I had started near the front no one else caught up with me.  And not one of the many hundreds of police officers I passed gave me a second glance or were at all interested in me. . . Three years after running for the first time in my life I had completed my longest timed competitive run.  And my longest naked run.  Through a beautiful city on a stunning day.  And I had completed the 12k in under an hour.  Naked. . . I love it.” - https://nakedmanrunning.me/2016/05/19/naked-run-15-bay-to-breakers/

“My Naked Truth TV preview” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/97022423

“I don’t aspire for a world in which everyone is nude all of the time.  I do, however, aspire for a world in which everyone has the right to choose how little or how much to wear without being penalized. . . I wonder why we resort to telling people how they ought to live their lives . . . Why do we insist that our way of doing things is the only way to do them, that our definition of freedom is the definition of freedom?” – hontouniheart, https://clothesfreelife.com/2016/08/25/wow-choice/

“A few weeks ago, I went to Oshkosh, Wisconsin for the annual EAA Airventure, the world's largest airshow.  I had to work most of the week and left on Monday after the show ended on Sunday.  It was hot, so as soon as I got out of town, I took off my shorts and drove the 330 miles home naked. . . Last weekend, my wife and I visited the Avatan Resort in Minnesota, about 130 miles away.  I started the naked weekend on Thursday night about 10:00 pm, after coming home from the store.  Friday morning, I packed up the camper and we left at about noon.  I was naked the whole time.  We drove the 1 hour, 45-minute drive and went in through the gate.  I was naked the whole drive . . . We spent the weekend at the resort and left at 2:00 on Sunday.  For the drive home, I was totally naked, my wife now only had a large shirt on. . . When I got home, my 24 year old daughter was home for the weekend, but she doesn't care, so I stayed naked.  I think this is my longest naked period, Thurs at 10:00 pm until Mon morning at 7:30 am.” – mnnude, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=8077&idt=78072&page=3

“If you’re interested in a one-stop nudist experience, NudistSearch.com is a fantastic platform.  They have numerous sections with a little something for everyone.  [No] membership fee . . .” – Stephen Nels, http://clapway.com/2016/08/05/top-10-informative-nudist-websites/

No comments:

Post a Comment