Wednesday, March 8, 2017

QUOTES 3/8/2017

“My first social-nudist experience was at a clothing-optional hot tub in Quad Cities, Iowa.  Before arriving I knew that the tub would be Clothing Optional, but I thought that meant that some of the people would take the option of being nude and some would take the option of wearing a bathing suit.  I would choose to do the latter, although I had no problem seeing my friends nude.  When I was brought to the tub, I saw that EVERY ONE of the people in the tub was nude.  WHAT TO DO?  I thought ‘What the heck.  I'll try it once.’  Within 30 seconds I was hooked for life.  I spent the next 17 years visiting every nudist resort and nude beach that I could squeeze into my limited vacation time.  Finally, in 1999 I retired and I have lived for the past 10 years at a clothing-optional resort in AZ (SLR).   The host of the hot tub party that started all this, moved here three years ago from Iowa.” - Judy Mac, New River, Arizona, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=90

“Just sitting out in the sun and enjoying the ‘bake’!  Baking is when you become so relaxed you literally feel your skin warming up and beginning to tan!  You 'experience' the heat and the rays of the sun as they stimulate each part of your body from toes, to legs, to stomach and all over.  As you begin to sweat, the desire to wipe the droplets away is a powerful instinct, but try resisting it.  Let each drop roll over your body, pool where they will and run off IF they do!  Don't move. . . This is also best done, or most difficultly done, without distractions such as an iPod or radio.  If you are in a neighborhood or nudist resort where others are playing, close your eyes and listen to the sounds.  See what activities are distinctive enough to pick out from the din of noise.  Can you hear a child laughing?  Can you hear the birds?  Hear the leaves rustling together as the breeze blows.  How many different sounds can you identify? --- Could you hear a person approaching based only on the sound of their footfalls? Now, the next part of Baking in to keep a pitcher or two of water within arms-reach.  They do not need to be cold water, but may be cooler if you DARE!!  Otherwise let them sit for a while and become as close to the outdoor temperature as possible for water. . . After you are sufficiently warmed up, sweating nicely and have attempted some of the exercises above, NOW you are ready for the ultimate human experience!  If your body is really warm and the sun is just barely tolerable, you have reached the appropriate Baked temperature! --- Pick up a pitcher of water . . . and slowly begin pouring it over your head!  This requires 'bravery' and full awareness of the reactions your body is capable of experiencing. . . Enjoy it!” – Centuri4, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=6&page=9

“I used to drive naked all over town in the summer but I forgot and walked into a grocery store naked one day.  I got all the way thru check out without any trouble.  I go to tan nude outside and I'll drive all the way there nude and back home.” – LittleNudeGuy, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=860&page=3

“Nudism is a wonderful lifestyle that brings people together in a respectful manner . . .” - https://nuetheureux.wordpress.com/2016/01/01/happy-nude-year/\

“Haulover Beach at North Miami Beach has about one-third of a mile designated for clothing-optional use, and is run mostly by a volunteer group. . . The economic impact of Haulover Beach is estimated in the many tens of millions of dollars annually (with virtually no public funding for advertising), with many days of several thousands of people visiting.  The fact that there is no doubt of the beach's legal use of naturism is the big drawing card.” - Rev. Dennis Justice, https://www.change.org/p/petition-nude-public-beach-for-north-carolina-new-eden-beach?tk=pT4BhTon7C8k9MyiHlEgtU_9sxIk5vRlJs86DFiMJg8&utm_source=petition_update&utm_medium=email

No comments:

Post a Comment