Thursday, March 16, 2017

QUOTES 3/16/2017

“A nudist has a normal daily life like everyone else, and the only difference is, a nudist loves to be naked and would also at least very likely want to be naked all the time.” - https://rfgjga1992.wordpress.com/2016/04/28/lets-do-all-this-to-promote-nudism/

“I must say that even though the weather has not cooperated, it still has been nice enough on a few days to spend time outdoors as nature intended us to be.  My sister and I have been able to go several days without having to wear clothes. . . I spent most of our week out of school naked and happy.  We had ‘the gang’ over for a couple of sleepovers and we even had a little bonfire on a couple of evenings.  But today has turned too chilly to be naked outdoors, so when I have to walk my dog I throw on a shirt and shorts for our brief outings.” - http://nudisuzie.com/

“I first was exposed to nudism . . . in 2013 when I moved into a NYC apartment with nine people, one of who was a nudist.  I would have never considered living with a nudist if my partner at the time, who had already been acquainted with him, did not tell me constantly how ‘normal’ he was.  I am ashamed to admit, when I heard ‘nudist’ I instantly thought ‘sex freak’, ‘promiscuous’, and ‘pervert.’  I had zillions of misconceptions running in my head and was surprised to find that my new roommate, Paul Nocera aka Nude Paul, was perfectly sane.  Every day when he finished work, he would come home, go straight to his room, undress, and then proceed doing every day house tasks . . . Nude Paul didn’t want to show off his [body] to attract mates or to entice onlookers, he lived a clothes free life because he simply liked being naked.” - Amber Amour, https://clothesfreelife.com/2016/04/20/redefining-nudity-by-amber-amour/

“Armed with our written and verbal assurances [that public female bare-chestedness is legal in Pennsylvania], our group went out and enjoyed a beautiful, quiet, drama-free visit to the park.  No negative interactions at all.  We spent two hours bare-chested on an unseasonably warm evening, tossing a Frisbee, walking, visiting with dogs, meeting people and generally relaxing in the sun.  Many people walked by, many clearly detoured to bring them closer to us even though we had chosen a spot to allow people the choice of moving away if they wished, three different sets of parents with children came over for a chat or a closer look, and several groups stopped to offer support or toss the Frisbee with us.” – https://breastsarehealthy.wordpress.com/2016/04/04/peaceful-bare-chested-outing-in-pittsburgh/

“I think I’ve finally figured out why nudism caters mostly to people over sixty.  That’s just how long it takes to see the truth.  In every aspect of our society, from our parents to religion to the media, we are taught that the human body is shameful and obscene, a thing to hide and be disgusted by, but is sometimes, paradoxically, arousing.  But this is a lie—the most prevalent lie in history.  A great many more people never overcome the ‘shame of being human,’ going on to their graves fully dressed, in church clothes no less.” - Nick Alimonos, http://youngnaturistsamerica.com/naturist-story-part-5-finding-naked-paradise/

No comments:

Post a Comment