Saturday, April 1, 2017

QUOTES 4/1/2017

“Although we live in a suburb and have two two-story homes that can see into our backyard, during the summer I am out in the backyard nude almost every day.  Not all of the yard is in their view like the pool sun deck but most of the pool itself is and various parts of the yard.  Trying to figure out what is viewable and what is not would give me a headache.  I sun out by the pool, float in the pool, and take care of various chores like cleaning up the yard.  The neighbors do not mind.” – FullSun, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=2938&page=8

“I am Nature” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/126231016

“The whole population should be free to wear as much (or as little) as they want on any beach or anywhere else.” – Anthony Crowley, https://clothesfreelife.com/2016/08/25/wow-choice/

“I have been enjoying the beautiful summer weather in Quebec and Ontario during my three-week vacation.  Yes, there was plenty of skinny-dipping and sunbathing by the lake, and lounging on the deck with my loved one and the blue jay, red squirrels and chipmunk who regularly drop by for peanuts — and a few hummingbirds who drink from our flowers and feeder.” – Jullian Page, https://jillianpage.com/2016/08/16/and-the-livin-is-easy/#more-7660

“You don’t check into a naturist resort without expecting to take your clothes off. . . when it comes to public nudity, cross one bridge and you’ve pretty well crossed them all. . . I was just one naked person on a beach with a lot of other naked people.  It has nothing at all to do with what you look like.  On a beach, being naked just makes good practical sense.  No swimsuit for sand to get all caught up in, no tan lines to worry about.  And once you’ve been naked on a beach, why not at a bar, or in a corner shop, or a swimming pool?  We’re all just people.  Various sizes and shapes and levels of hairiness and wrinkliness and tan, but, basically all the same. . . Being naked . . . doesn’t expose you at all – it makes you anonymous and equal. . . there’s something very comforting in having discovered a place where people are just people.” – Abigail Moss, http://www.refinery29.uk/my-first-time-at-a-naturist-resort

“I have been taking advantage of the shorter days of late by setting out on my off-road running trails at dusk and nude-running them well into the dark . . . No doubt, I will soon have to strap on skis, or snowshoes in order to continue my free range naturism and I will have to find more remote places to do so, because even the trees here are bare through the winter. . . I have enjoyed several naked running sessions with the temps at a perfect 30 to 40 degrees (F), including a run of around six miles two weeks ago and one of about four miles this past Sunday.  Running naked is a luxury . . . so I cherish these rare opportunities.  Too bad that I have to view nude running as a luxury rather than a basic right . . . if so, God will no doubt be pleased.” - Dan Kidwell, http://www.naktiv.net/blog/970/winter-solstice-winter-therapy/

No comments:

Post a Comment