Monday, April 24, 2017

QUOTES 4/24/2017

“I think most nudists are afraid to chance coming out to family, friends and co-workers for fear of losing their jobs, family issues, etc. . . . I'm self-employed in construction with my own small drywall and painting business and I figured if others found out about my nudist life it could hurt business.  But, I slowly chanced mentioning it to more and more of them, and found, that hasn't been the case at all.  In fact, it’s been mostly very positive.  With customers, I approach the subject with casual confidence and am not overbearing.  I'll just casually mention it somehow such as mentioning how good it feels to be able to finally get out and get some sun without tan lines and then I get a feel for their reaction.  Or I’ll get to talking about liking privacy and mention that we like to sun without swimsuits so privacy is a must for us.  Numerous customers have actually allowed me to work naked on their jobs because of this, while the rest thought it was cool or they just ignored it.  But it never seemed to hurt my chances of getting the job once, and I probably find a way to hint at it with about 70% of my customers.  So the fear was mostly in my mind.” – Guy Purcella, https://www.facebook.com/groups/PromotingNudism/permalink/1024203420987162/

“Nude Yoga | Naked in Motion // 60 Second Docs” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ln91O2zWVk

“Have you ever been able to walk a beach that is not officially nude, yet be willing to Ask people you walk up to for their opinion to seeing you walk around naked?  I did that a few times, and got some interesting responses.  Most didn't have a problem seeing me walk up to them.  Most are shocked that you are willing to ask them a question, and then listen to their answer, and that you are even willing to approach them while naked.  Asked two women what they thought about seeing me walking the beach naked, and they asked if I was a nudist.” – EnjoySummerSun, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=8684&idt=94726&vpage=1

“My husband and I declared our home a nudist zone.  We are always nude at home and guests are encouraged to join in.” – Nude Tom, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=6&page=7

“I enjoy freehiking along the rivers in my area, very few people come along to disturb the tranquility, and the insects on Vancouver Island are few and far between.  Such a feeling of nature, it is impossible to describe to those who have not experienced it! . . . I freehike locally here in British Columbia, and seldom ever see anyone else along the way. . . All the river valleys, all the forest trails, all the small lakes - there is more than enough room for all to enjoy the nature, nude or textile covered!  I guess I am lucky to live in such an accepting area of the world.” – Rockhound, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=1368&page=2

No comments:

Post a Comment