Thursday, April 6, 2017

QUOTES 4/5/2017

“. . . we went to Flevonatuur [naturist resort]. . . I can’t judge it without trying it first myself. . . When we arrived at the swimming pool . . . there was my first scare. . . I didn’t expect was that there was one big room where everybody, young or old, male or female, was getting undressed.  Even though it surprised me that much, I accepted it and got undressed. . . From the moment I stepped in to the pool area I felt relaxed. . . it didn’t feel any different for me then from when I was swimming in my bikini.  And since I love swimming, I loved and enjoyed this as well. . . I felt comfortable and . . . I had nothing to be ashamed of.  I really had a nice time that day.” - https://harmenjp.wordpress.com/2016/08/31/falling-in-love-with-a-naturist/

“Okanagan Naturist Nectarine Orchard” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/176543113

“In a lot of ways, the comfort of not feeling constrained by clothing was freeing and beautiful.” – Robert Palmer, http://elitedaily.com/life/culture/nude-beach-bucket-list/1591390/

“A businesswoman has stripped naked with her baby son to promote breastfeeding in public.  Julia Prudko . . . says she always breastfed her son Fedor in public, in settings from business meetings to concerts, and that nobody ever complained. . . She decided to pose for a photograph - showing her and Fedor completely naked while lying on a bed . . . 'I figured there is no point in trying to convince the haters.  I'm happy to join the army of militant supporters.  I absolutely do believe it is very, very important to explain to the public that you need to feed your baby, when and where he wants to be fed.  You don't have to turn into a recluse, not leaving the house.  You can and should live a full life and share this colorful life with your child.'” – Deni Kirkova, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3730929/Businesswoman-s-naked-photo-posing-baby-son-promote-public-breastfeeding-sweeps-Instagram-not-supports-her.html

“I’m truly grateful for those who stand up to defend our civil liberties, and the tireless efforts of groups like the Naturist Action Committee, but it worries me that despite these efforts, Americans seem to be regressing toward a level puritanical paranoia and intolerance that has turned public ideals of family naturism into sexual deviance!” - https://meanderingnaturist.wordpress.com/2014/06/

“We cannot adequately appreciate this aspect of nature if we approach it with any taint of human pretense.  It will elude us if we allow artifacts like clothing to intervene between ourselves and this Other. … To apprehend it, we cannot be naked enough. … In wildness, is the preservation of the world.” – Henry David Thoreau, Walking, From Tom Pine’s Special Report, file:///C:/Users/Owner/Downloads/The%20Naked%20Truth%20Naturists_vol_16_Special%20Report_no_03.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment