Tuesday, April 18, 2017

QUOTES 4/18/2017

“I hope that someday seeing a human without clothing becomes as routine as seeing a dog or cat without clothing.  Discussions and photos of naturism and naturists will, I hope, advance the thinking on this and maybe allow a future generation to live more freely than we’ve been allowed.” http://thoughtsonnaturism.tumblr.com/post/143890349970/pushing-for-change

“Spring Painting 2013” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/63800270

“Why are so many people offended by nudity?  To be offended by the naked body it seems you would have to be offended by your own body as well.  What makes being in a natural state so offensive?  Is it simply because one has been trained to believe nudity is offensive?  Is it because of religion?  What if a person is an atheist and wants to be naked in public, should they be forced to adopt the same religious values as other people?” - https://naturallynaturist.wordpress.com/2016/04/15/embarrisingoffensive-no/

“Once we found our spot my fiancé just stripped off without a word, leaving me just standing there thinking what do I do now?  In a slight state of panic my fiancé told me just to ‘do it and not think about it’.  As I was starting to feel more out of place with my clothes on than without, I just stripped off and threw my clothes down.  To be honest it was all a bit of an anti-climax at this point, and you start to wonder why you were making such a big fuss of it; it felt so natural and normal I just resumed the usual business of applying plenty of sun cream. . . we decided to go for a swim.  I must admit I didn't know what to expect swimming naked. . . I bared all, gritted my teeth at the sea temperature and dived in.  I can't explain what it feels like to swim naked - you have to try it to understand how great it feels. . . As the day wore on, the island became more crowded, and more people walked around naked I began to feel more comfortable and it wasn't long before I was openly swimming in the sea and going for short explorations along the rocks without even realizing I was naked. . . From somebody who hadn't been in a naturist environment in her life, to then going on a holiday with a naturist island, I thought I would feel out of place, uncomfortable, and feel that people would be staring at me.  However, I felt more out of place with my clothes on and looking back wouldn't have missed the experience and feeling of being naked for anything.” - http://www.bn.org.uk/articles.php/_/information/about-naturism/first-time-experiences/going-natural-in-croatia-by-caroline-r21

“Committing to being a nudist doesn't mean throwing out all of your clothes.  It means embracing the opportunity to be nude when you can.” - http://m.wikihow.com/Practice-Nudism?utm_content=buffer641e7&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

“Self-censorship is the worst kind of censorship.  That’s the one that kills the most free thought.” - Stephane, http://www.theplaidzebra.com/spent-afternoon-naked-public-nothing-weird/

No comments:

Post a Comment