Friday, April 21, 2017

QUOTES 4/21/2017

“Yes, I’m in my mid-50′s and still enjoy the nude beach.  Scars, paunch, and all the wear-and-tear of the years be damned.  As I got older, I got to be too self-conscious to even take my shirt off, but life is short and we all should be able to enjoy the beach without judgement.  So I went back to the beach and enjoyed the sun and swimming in the swimsuit nature provided.  My brother died when he was about my age and I realized that my time here too is winding down.  I needed to (re)learn to accept myself in this new phase of life and let go of…well, pretty much everything.  I need to consciously not allow myself to be imprisoned by the opinions of others.” - http://thoughtsonnaturism.tumblr.com/post/147943732415/yes-im-in-my-mid-50s-and-still-enjoy-the-nude

“Vicino alla Montagna” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/ondemand/vicinoallamontagna/21432698

“Last weekend I facilitated . . . [my wife] DF in a spiritual meditation for four days, fasting meditating and ritual in the dark sacred space (a very old Hindu practice that I learned in India).  Of course, we weren’t dressed.  Come work Wednesday, it felt very weird to have clothes on.  It felt wrong.  I’m supposing that going to altered spiritual highs communing with the divine, in the moment’s awareness, naked in all ways, could be construed to be free range naturism.” – Jbee, http://freerangenaturism.com/forum/index.php?topic=655.315;topicseen

“Damn those Puritans!  Made all that much worse by the Victorian Age which brought us crazy inventions like the girdle and petticoats.  Who, exactly, sat down and decided that it would be good for humanity to obscure every contour and curve of the female body, while at the same time, creating the ultimate phallic symbol known today as the – necktie?  We have yet to recover from this fashion disaster, despite the fact that in today’s marketplace, strategically clothed is WAY more alluring than naked.” –

“Being naked is an act of personal freedom!” – Brian w, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=22649.0;topicseen

“A lot of people think being a naturist is about sex or sexuality but it’s nothing to do with that.  It’s to do with the freedom of not having to wear restrictive clothes.  It’s the feeling of the air on your body, of being natural and you don’t have to wear a wet costume when you get out the pool.” – Susan Madden, http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/14678557.Naturist_group_says___Come_and_join_us_for_our_televised_skinny_dipping_/

No comments:

Post a Comment