Tuesday, April 16, 2019


QUOTES 4/16/2019


“When everybody’s naked, what can you compete about?  There no need to emphasize our strengths or hide our flaws and we realize that everyone has both. . . Every body is different and yet when everyone is naked you feel like you’re all the same. . . When you’re going to any nudist location, you get the chance to compare your body with ‘real’ people, everyday people, people like yourself and you’ll notice that bodies literally come in all sizes and that you’re actually looking pretty much alright.” - http://www.nakedwanderings.com/2016/11/21/improve-body-acceptance-going-nude/

Bodyfest 2017 - Canada - July 29” Video - https://vimeo.com/216163374

“Once you’ve seen a few people walking dogs, tying shoes, driving boats, and barbecuing in the buff, it ceases to be a wonder and becomes so commonplace as to be unremarkable.  For all the sexualization of the human body, there’s something strangely innocent about a nudist resort.  What it most suggests is a child’s attitude to their body, the unthinking delight in their own self that kids revel in when they’re freed from the stifling confines of clothing.” – Emma Sloley, https://catapult.co/stories/nudists-volleyball#

“July 2011, I visited the Pondarosa Family Nudist Resort in Tyler, TX.  Pondarosa, in Wills Point, just east of Dallas, TX is a small resort on ten acres.  I visited their wonderful clubhouse (one of the nicest I’ve ever seen) and soaked in the relaxing pool.  My small cabin was very well kept and furnished.  I enjoyed several naked walks around the grounds, appreciating the nicely maintained residences.  I enjoyed soaking and visiting with 26 new naturist friends (12 women).  Everyone I met was open and friendly.” - Kenfreehiker

“I love not wearing a bra . . . I only wear one about half of the time and that’s only when I feel like I have to for when I’m working out.” – Zoe, http://www.dailytarheel.com/article/2016/10/free-your-ta-tas-with-national-no-bra-day

“The majority should not have to change for a minority, but being the majority does not give them rights to own and control the minority.  An effective government protects the rights of the minority to make their own decisions.  Nobody is telling or even asking the majority to go naked, but that does not mean they have a legitimate right to demand that we wear their clothes.  Thomas Jefferson wrote about religion, ‘it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no god.  It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg.’  That goes for demanding clothing too.  If I am not wearing clothes it neither picks the pocket nor breaks the leg of my neighbor.  It is not his right to demand my conformance to his religious standards.” – Bob Knows, http://freerangenaturism.com/forum/index.php?topic=38.15;topicseen


No comments:

Post a Comment