Wednesday, April 3, 2019


QUOTES 4/3/2019

“I recently had a few friends over to swim in my pool.  Three were . . . girls and one was a guy.  One of my girlfriends knew I liked going naked in my backyard.  She said to me that if I was more comfortable naked, that she didn't mind.  I asked her if she would be interested in trying it also?  She said sure, but what about the others.  So I got up the nerve to tell my friends that I enjoy tanning nude and if they wanted to try it they could.  At first they all giggled, but to my surprise they were all in agreement.  One after another, they began to take off their swim suits. . . We spent hours playing in the pool and tanning.  What a great experience.” – Sally S.

“A Naturist Family #8 - Our Outside Space” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYHVHpmippA

“Within reason, Europeans can get naked whenever a situation warrants, like a warm day in spring, whether atop an alp, on a country walk, or skipping stones on a lake.  Few people raise a fuss, if any.  These are people who wouldn't think of wearing a suit in a coed sauna, or suspect there was something amiss with a coed changing room.” - http://nudistscorp.com/nudist-life-features.html

“Some naturists argue that one shouldn't rush to cover up when surprised by textiles because it implies that we were doing something wrong.  In fact, according to the laws in most jurisdictions, and in the opinion of the vast majority of textiles, hiking nude is in fact ‘doing something wrong.’  Dressing quickly minimizes the sense on the part of the textiles that something is wrong or even sinister.” – Milt

“One time I was driving naked in a VW with a sun roof.  I was stopped at a stop light when a trucker pulled up beside me.  He could look directly down from his cab through my sun roof.  He laughed and told me I looked pretty comfortable.  Usually I have a towel on the seat beside me, but hadn't expected a situation like this.  I just laughed and said, 'yep.'” – BobBare

“Life is too short to live in shame.  Don't waste another second feeling shameful of your body.  You are beautiful!” - https://twitter.com/ohionaturist/status/817409590749003776

 “I am cautiously optimistic about the future of social nudism — even in Donald Trump’s America — not only because of its growing popularity in social media, but because it may very well catch on with mainstream media as news outlets discover its readership potential. . . Social nudism/naturism could help struggling newspapers survive in their bids to transition to the Internet, while they in turn would be lobbying for more public spaces for us and helping people overcome body hangups etc. . . social nudism does have the potential to be big business, with numerous spinoff effects.  It could help save a lot of jobs and create a lot of new ones.  It can help so many people in myriad ways.  It can save lives.” - https://jillianpage.com/2016/12/27/nudismnaturism-could-help-mainstream-news-outlets-survive/

No comments:

Post a Comment