Sunday, April 28, 2019


QUOTES 4/28/2019

“The big problem with today’s society – people worry too much.  Too many people are self-conscious about how they look or what people think of them, and they’re afraid to truly respect themselves. . . it’s the same with us nudists, too many people fear that people will think they are a whore or a pervert. . . they don’t understand. . . Just be yourself – and part of that is knowing who you truly are.  You should never be afraid to show that!  When you are not wearing anything, you are completely open, you are totally at your natural state, and everything can breathe.  And when every part of you can get the ‘fresh air’ it deserves, it truly makes you happy, and when you are happy, you truly become confident.  And when you are confident, people, that’s what makes you attractive.  And when you truly are comfortable in your own skin, you don’t really care about what you look like with clothes on.  You know you are happy, you don’t give a crap what other people think of you, and you can confidently do anything and truly be happy!” – Bucky, https://cloptzone.wordpress.com/2014/11/08/fellow-nudist-friends-you-are-all-attractive-we-are-truly-the-most-attractive-people-in-the-world/

“Camping naturiste en Corrèze” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH6PwjDpdjo

“When I get to the nude beach and I find myself in the midst of covered people, my first inclination is to head for the far end of the beach and be naked alone.  But then I realize that doing that would be a disservice to nudism.  So my strategy for avoiding cold feet is simple: I just get naked the moment my feet hit the sand.  Arriving nude ‘sets the example’ just a bit; hopefully enough to encourage other arriving nudists' willingness to also be nude.” – Nudony, http://www.clothesfreeforum.com/forum/naturist-rooms/miscellaneous/18305-naked-among-the-clothed/page8

“It’s not a right I need to really fight for; it’s a right you’ve got.  Nothing says you can’t be naked, so you can be naked.  There’s no law that bans you from being naked; it is not a crime’. . . I’ve been jailed for doing nothing and really for doing a good thing – just expressing myself as a human being.  That’s what I’ve been imprisoned for in a supposedly free country – something as innocent as that – it’s like, wow, it (society) can’t be that free then, can it?” - Stephen Gough, the Naked Rambler, https://legalhackette.com/2016/09/01/legal-hackette-lunches-with-the-naked-rambler/

“I do not remember the date, it was somewhere in the late 70’s, there was a news story about Black’s Beach.  I do recall that it was late August when I decided to drive down to San Diego to see what it was like.  This was long before the internet and the only information I had was that Black’s Beach was south from Torrey Pines State Beach.  Well long story short, I found the nude area after a long walk along the beach.  I was wearing a shirt, blue jeans (I did not own a pair of shorts, let alone a bathing suit) and tennis shoes.  I am glad to say it took me less than a minute after arriving there to be completely nude.  I had never felt so free and at the same time so comfortable before.  I knew from that day on that I was a nudist.” – JP

No comments:

Post a Comment