Thursday, April 4, 2019


QUOTES 4/4/2019

“About eight years ago, when my husband first decided to try nude recreation, I had no idea that it would be something that he would develop a passion for–one that would change our whole family.  During those years, whenever he would ask me if I would go to a nudist resort with him I would get an uneasy feeling.  He would tell me how freeing and fun it was to walk around outside and recreate in the nude, but I just could not understand what the big deal was and why being nude made such a difference.  He would tell me of the great health benefits of being nude in the sun and the respect that nudists had for their own and other people’s bodies.  Being someone who believes in keeping myself healthy, I really appreciated the idea of the health benefits, but, on the other hand, I just wasn’t ready for something like that.  In my mind, there were just too many reasons to decline. . . During those eight years, my husband had become an advocate for nude recreation and naturism . . . The idea of being nude around strangers made me feel very uncomfortable and a lot of it had to do with our over-sexualized culture in America.  I wondered if it was really possible for people to be able to recreate in the nude without ‘desires’ being the focus.  My husband would tell me that it is possible and would remind me of how many medical doctors and nurses see people nude on a daily basis and are able to keep sexual desires in check.  That reality really helped me to get my thinking on the right track.  As I was warming up to the idea of trying nudism for the first time, my husband applied for and was hired as the executive director for the American Association for Nude Recreation (AANR).  So, while I would have liked to have eased into nudism at a bit of a slower pace, the challenge side of me said, ‘I can do this,’ and the first time I participated in nude recreation was during AANR’s mid-winter board meeting where they voted my husband, Dan Whicker, into his current position.  At the onset, trying nudism for the first time was very scary and different for me, but after I did it, I found out that it really was not as big of a deal as I was making it out to be.  Once I saw that I was around people who have a healthy mental attitude about the human body and nudism, it made me feel at ease.  I felt a huge sense of freedom being able to walk around in the sunshine with no clothes on, feeling the air hit all parts of my body.  It was also very encouraging to see people not concerned over body shapes or imperfections, but who instead were interested in meeting new people and having fun together.  I am grateful for the support that I received from both my family and the AANR family, as I jumped into the nudist lifestyle.  I felt so much comfort and encouragement, especially from those who have been involved in nudism for many years.  It was an amazing first experience that changed our family, especially me, forever.” – Ann Marie Whicker, http://www.aanr.com/blog/ann-marie-whicker-new-to-nudism/

“Người Đẹp PHÁP khỏa thân biểu diễn Công Phu YOGA Tuyệt Đỉnh” Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5mtH1ZUVnY&index=46&list=PLvAIfJJWoD0y1vcDePwnbp6eW8Y84ERiq

“Several years ago an Iraqi boy whose limbs were amputated was shown on TV and everybody treated this as if it was okay, but when Janet Jackson exposed her breast during the Super Bowl the American nation was appalled.” - Philip Carr-Gomm, A Brief History of Nakedness, 2013, p. 132

“For naturism is not just naked . . . It is also and above all a philosophy in phase with nature. . . we are just in love with the natural elements that surround us.” - http://www.varmatin.com/vie-locale/les-naturistes-nont-pas-froid-aux-yeux-106371

No comments:

Post a Comment