Saturday, April 20, 2019


QUOTES 4/20/2019

“My used Jeep Wrangler came with after-market tinted side windows which makes it more difficult for fellow motorists to peer into my vehicle.  Combined with the higher profile, I can drive comfortably and confidently nude.  It doesn't have air-conditioning, so being naked inside is a bit of a survival necessity on these hot summer afternoons.  For the record, I always wear my seat belt; I feel vulnerable (i.e. 'naked') without it.” – Au Naturale

“Times Square Naked Performance” Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40w4n3qLnJg

“Harmen and I take a lot of pictures of our naturist lifestyle.  We share these photos with friends and family but with other naturists as well.  We do this to promote naturism and to show how nice it is to be a naturist. . . Unfortunately, this isn’t accepted by everyone.  Especially by some of my friends and family. . . [who] don’t ask questions about why he does what he does.” – Santana, https://harmenjp.wordpress.com/2016/09/14/sharing-my-naturist-lifestyle/

“Before we, nudists or naturist start to push our lifestyle on others, we should get to the core of why people are offended by the nude bodies.  There are countless reasons, but at the core of these reasons is fear. . . There’s no winning a person’s heart by telling them that they are wrong.  If a person is offended by your actions, see if you can comply, you will win a friend, at least you won’t create an enemy.  If we want nudism to be accepted, we better show understanding and friendliness. . . Some people are not open to discuss nudism, but they’re open to become your enemy, don’t give them reason enough to do so, don’t push your agenda on others.  If your nakedness offends someone, don’t argue that you have the right, or that there’s nothing wrong with it, just put your clothes on and apologize.  Kind behavior will be the best advertisement for nudism.” – Daniil Egle, https://nudemovement.org/2016/09/26/does-nudity-offend-you/

“I think its funny people asking me when did I become a nudist?  My response, well I was born nude so I guess all my life.  I can always remember being told to put my clothes on all the way to the current moment.  I wish it wasn't an issue but it always has been.” – Daizy King, https://www.facebook.com/groups/nuddism

“Much of the current fear of nudity is rooted in the lone pervert. . . And the more there are of us in a group, the more legitimate we appear.” – Elliott

 “My first experience [at San Onofre nude beach] . . . I shrugged and slipped out of my clothes.  No one noticed.  No one cared.  It felt fine.  In fact, it felt great.  I felt free.  It felt completely natural.  And true to what I had previously read, it was truly a non-sexual experience.  When I left . . . I felt different and somehow changed.” – Rancho, CA Man

No comments:

Post a Comment