Saturday, April 27, 2019


QUOTES 4/27/2019


“Great British Skinny Dip” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-fyiJxEcWc

“When I get to the nude beach and I find myself in the midst of covered people, my first inclination is to head for the far end of the beach and be naked alone.  But then I realize that doing that would be a disservice to nudism.  So my strategy for avoiding cold feet is simple: I just get naked the moment my feet hit the sand.  Arriving nude ‘sets the example’ just a bit; hopefully enough to encourage other arriving nudists' willingness to also be nude.” – Nudony, http://www.clothesfreeforum.com/forum/naturist-rooms/miscellaneous/18305-naked-among-the-clothed/page8

“It’s not a right I need to really fight for; it’s a right you’ve got.  Nothing says you can’t be naked, so you can be naked.  There’s no law that bans you from being naked; it is not a crime’. . . I’ve been jailed for doing nothing and really for doing a good thing – just expressing myself as a human being.  That’s what I’ve been imprisoned for in a supposedly free country – something as innocent as that – it’s like, wow, it (society) can’t be that free then, can it?” - Stephen Gough, the Naked Rambler, https://legalhackette.com/2016/09/01/legal-hackette-lunches-with-the-naked-rambler/

“I do not remember the date, it was somewhere in the late 70’s, there was a news story about Black’s Beach.  I do recall that it was late August when I decided to drive down to San Diego to see what it was like.  This was long before the internet and the only information I had was that Black’s Beach was south from Torrey Pines State Beach.  Well long story short, I found the nude area after a long walk along the beach.  I was wearing a shirt, blue jeans (I did not own a pair of shorts, let alone a bathing suit) and tennis shoes.  I am glad to say it took me less than a minute after arriving there to be completely nude.  I had never felt so free and at the same time so comfortable before.  I knew from that day on that I was a nudist.” – JP

No comments:

Post a Comment