Monday, April 8, 2019


QUOTES 4/8/2019

“Back around the age of 8 when I would stay at my grandparents farm on weekends or in the summer I would go to the swimming hole in the creek down by the covered bridge and swim nude.  It wasn’t really uncommon back then because others too were at times there.  You would see people pass by and drive over the bridge or the weekly train come down the track.  People would just wave and pay no mind.  When my grandparents moved to town I missed that ol swimming hole.  As luck would have it my uncle married a farm girl whose parents had a farm.  I started staying there too in the summer and weekends.  My cousins and some neighbors knew of a swimming hole out in the woods and we would all go down there and swim naked.  I guess things were not only simpler back then but more acceptable too.” - NewNude, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=16710&page=4

Nude male hike to a wilderness lake by Mark Heffron” Video - https://vimeo.com/306300743

“What have I experienced in the three weeks since nude yoga?  I’m more in tune with my body than ever before.  I quickly saw how some of the choices I was making weren’t nourishing me, and made some changes pretty effortlessly.  I somehow manifested more money – tapping into my core allowed me to put a considerable amount of money in savings without really earning extra or consciously changing my spending. . . I feel a deeper level of acceptance and compassion for myself – which means less negative mental chatter, less stress in my body and more room for play, love and pleasure.  I also have a stronger sense of ownership – knowing what’s mine and what belongs to other people when it comes to opinions, beliefs and power. . . I look radiant – heads are turning, and I’m getting comments on my skin.  And of course, I’m more confident naked.  In a nutshell, it’s changed me and I can’t wait to do it again.” – Emma Shields, http://emmashields.com/2015/10/20/why-nude-yoga/

“My mornings start with feeling the sun on my body so I stand outside by the pool and embarrass the morning sun.  I take a swim to refresh.  Sit with a cup of coffee in the sun and relax.  I eat breakfast-relax some more then get ready for work with getting dressed the last step before leaving for work.  When I come home, I lose all of the cloths.  Such freedom I love it.” – Tatanka, http://www.nudistclubhouse.com/group_topic.php?topic=6623

“I do believe it is that time of day I depart work, go home, and shed both my clothes and worries.  I just don’t care about much when naked!” – Connecticut Nudist, https://twitter.com/nudistct?t=1&cn=cHlta193dGZfZGlnZXN0X3RyaWdnZXJlZA%3D%3D&sig=8cb9a86f684bcd04ab623aab8882a6fc90662794&al=1&refsrc=email&iid=4b26b7a9cb94453ca2f3b081933823fc&autoactions=1431296051&uid=396523018&nid=244+413

No comments:

Post a Comment