Thursday, August 11, 2016

QUOTES 8/11/2016

“I was on a lakeside trail completely nude except for sneakers and carrying nothing when two older women came walking toward me.  I smiled and was friendly and commented on the beautiful day.  One was very open and friendly, the other seemed a bit uncomfortable but both were really pleasant.  There is a clothing optional beach about a mile away, so that may have reduced the surprise factor.” – Nakedhiker, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=132&idt=57646&vpage=1

“When I was 44 my company sent us to the Bahamas to install a missile tracking station.  They had a nude beach which my wife and I visited.  She claimed it was nude because there were never any people on it.  I started taking off my skimpy swim suit after a week or so and after about a month I just left it in the trunk of the car.  One day we had walked about 3 miles down the beach and turned to go back.  Around the first bend in the beach we saw 3 couples walking toward us in city clothes.  It was high tide so we went into the water so they would have room to pass without getting wet.  When they were even with us they asked if we lived on the island and we responded ‘yes.’  Then they barraged us with questions-what did we do for recreation, cost of living, etc?  We kinda pointed at the beach, water and some nice shells we had picked up.  As we got to our car one of the men asked if I wasn't sort of embarrassed being the only naked guy in a group of eight.  I looked down and said ‘Gosh, I AM naked!  You know it IS a nude beach and I would think YOU'd be embarrassed wearing clothes.’” - Jim W., Riverside, California, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=25

“. . . swimming in the nude is bliss.  Swimming costumes are among the most uncomfortable, unhealthy and pointless items of clothing there are!” - Edward, http://www.bn.org.uk/articles.php/_/information/about-naturism/what-is-naturism-r18

“Everyone has body image issues, everyone feels self-conscious about being naked, so we try to have a discussion to make sure that they understand that this is something that we all suffer from.  But if anyone does have any problems, we can all work through them together.  We don’t want people to be made fun of, we don’t want people to feel uncomfortable about the size or shape of their body. . . There’s a range of ages and body types.  Seeing all these different sizes and shapes and types of bodies makes you appreciate who we really are and what you have.” – Dean Arcuri, http://www.samesame.com.au/news/13132/NudeManFest-is-streaking-ahead-adding-New-Year-Chillout-Party

“Experiencing the creator in nature is so awesome and brings a true sense of peace.  I love to just sit on a rock or log and watch the little creatures around move about in their daily routines. . . Living natural lets our whole body breathe as intended.  Naturism is healthy and a blessing in my life!” – Joey6, http://www.nudistclubhouse.com/group_topic.php?topic=1589


No comments:

Post a Comment