Thursday, August 18, 2016

QUOTES 8/18/2016

“I have driven nude several times to the local park where I play soccer and tennis.  I find that it is a lot more comfortable.  I have never been pulled over by the police, however, I am lot more conscious about my speed and driving carefully when I am nude, so as not to get pulled over.  I also happen to have a black car with tinted windows that are very dark, I'm not sure I would be comfortable doing it any other car.” – Jack4611

Be an ‘at home’ naturist: It’s simple to live naked at home – just get undressed and do everything you usually do.  For example, Desert Rat lives naked most of the time . . . ‘Since I`m retired, I`m reluctant to get dressed in the morning. [I dress] to go out and do whatever things that I have to do; I take the clothes off as soon as I can after I get home.’  Nude Allen says that . . . ‘Every afternoon after work as soon as I get in the house I get nude.  What a good feeling getting those jeans off.  I do all necessary housework and cook supper in the nude, and stay nude until next morning.’  Salmongetter says . . . ‘I usually am nude within about three minutes of walking in the door and unless I need to go someplace or have non-nudist company show up, I am nude until the next time I need to go out and after Thursday pm I don`t have to get dressed until Sunday if I don`t want to.’  Baltic says . . . ‘Getting naked is the very first thing I do when I get home.  It`s freeing.  And at home there is no need to make a statement with any kind of clothes or expensive wristwatches.’  Finally, Nude Dude says . . . ‘I have found that doing some chores and housework nude is very relaxing and therapeutic; especially after a long day`s work.  It`s so nice to come home, strip down, and if I have chores to do, I am naked.  Nothing better.’” - Nude Dude

"I have done a few night and early morning hikes.  These tend to be very peaceful times as the sun has set but there is still a little evening glow or the sun is on the rise.  The best for me is in the southern California desert on a nice spring or early summer evening when it is nice out.  There also tends to be more options for night hikes (fewer hikers on the trail, and those that are usually have headlamps to let you know they are coming)." – hikeeerf

“In a topsy-turvy culture where wearing clothes is thought of as normal, and going without is seen as the behavior of exhibitionists or weirdos, an unexpected flash of flesh does for everyday experience what Shelley thought was poetry’s task: it ‘strips the veil of familiarity from the world’.  Nudists . . . are the human exclamation marks that punctuate our lives.” - Robert Douglas-Fairhurst

“Gardening is one of the most popular outdoor hobbies worldwide.  Doing it in the nude adds a pleasure almost indescribable.  When you are in the garden with a gentle breeze and the kiss of the sun on your skin a connection with nature is inevitable.” - Katie R.

“GoTopless Day 2016 will fall on Sunday Aug. 28.  GoTopless Day always falls at the Sunday closest to Women's Equality Day, Aug 26.  It is indeed on Aug 26, 1920 that women earned their right to vote on the basis of Gender Equality.  In 1971, the US Congress has made Aug 26 into a nationally recognized date and named it ‘Women's Equality Day’.  The president of the United States is summoned to commemorate this date each year.  It is only logical that GoTopless Day protests (or celebrations depending on the legal status of your city) would fall around Women's Equality Day since the right to go topless for women is based on gender equality as their right to vote once was.  On Sunday Aug. 28, people in cities around the world are invited to stand up for women's right to go topless in public.” [Phoenix Location: Meet 10:00 am at Steele Indian School Park 300 E Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ] http://gotopless.org/gotopless-day

No comments:

Post a Comment