Monday, August 1, 2016

QUOTES 8/1/2016

“Here are the guidelines to organize a GoTopless event on Aug 28, 2016 in honor of Women's Equality Day. (This day commemorates women's equal right to vote on the basis of gender equality, Aug 26, 1920).” - http://gotopless.org/news.php?extend.156

“I needed to get comfortable being topless . . . I started slowly by walking topless around my house, with the shades drawn of course.  The only one judging me was my dog and I don’t think he cared.  I then moved on to cleaning in the buff and walking around nude in the house.  I found it so enjoyable and realized I didn’t have to put the air conditioner on all the time. I also began to sleep nude.  That took some getting used to, but was completely worth it.  I’m sure you know the benefits of being nude in general but sleeping in the buff tops the list of one of the healthiest things you can do for your body.  By the time the Pittsburgh GoTopless rally came along, I thought I was prepared for public semi-nudity . . . While most of the reactions were positive . . . nothing could prepare me for the rude reactions and gestures of some people.  One woman spat on us and another covered her little girl’s eyes as they walked by.  I realized a few hours into the rally that even though it was 95+ degrees outside, I was cool as a cucumber!  This is great, I thought!  Why don’t more women embrace being topless?  Why don’t they take off those confining bras and let the boobs breathe?  That rally was a success and I’m sure we planted the seed in some women’s minds about embracing topfreedom.  From that point on, I realized that I loved being nude and didn’t care what people thought.  I can’t help the way I look and didn’t ask to be born this way so I can’t let it stop me from experiencing the freedom and health benefits that nudis brings.” – Judith S., https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/how-i-became-nudist-raelianism-gotopless/

“Years ago at Hidden Beach Resort my wife and I went to our first nude dance.  Even the band was naked.  Imagine 35 couples dancing the night away while a Mexican cover band belted out hits from the 80s and 90s in broken English.  It was fantastic.” - https://ourclothingoptionaltrips.wordpress.com/2016/06/28/trading-your-bathing-suit-for-your-birthday-suit-10-more-things-to-do-with-your-spouse-naked-this-summer/

“I participated in the 2016 World Naked Bike Ride series, in Bristol. . . The participants were mainly male, 80% perhaps, and most of us were naked.  Slogans and body paint abounded. . . Participating in WNBRs feels to me rather surreal, being naked in a clothed world with none of the concerns that are inevitably at the back of my mind . . . It is certainly enjoyable, being able to cycle with nakedness as an incidental.  Of course, as a WNBR rider you are going to appear in online videos as well as on countless smartphones around the world if that bothers you. . . All too soon, it came to an end, and it would have been ideal to drive the hundred miles home naked.  However, a summer Saturday afternoon on a motorway is not the right place, so I had to be content with an unbuttoned shirt and one of Scott's Running Kilts tucked under my seatbelt . . .” – Barerider, http://freerangenaturism.com/forum/index.php?topic=812.0;topicseen

“Try being naked.  You will have some fun for sure.  World looks different now.” - http://thenudewriter.tumblr.com/post/145105892063/virgin-skin

No comments:

Post a Comment