Friday, August 19, 2016

QUOTES 8/19/2016

“I’m not perfect.  I’m not trying to represent myself as being some perfect girl, but I love myself, flaws and all.” – Lea Michele, Actress, http://www.winnipegsun.com/2016/08/01/lea-michele-poses-nude-for-health-mag?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

“Naked time is the best quality time of all. . . I wrote about spending all day with my wife naked.  We didn’t hang out in our home or in our bedroom or bathroom.  We didn’t even sit out on our deck or backyard.  Instead we went to a local nudist club and spent all day, outside and enjoyed the sun, the hot summer air, and the other guests.  We didn’t wear a thing.  It was much needed together time but it wasn’t sexual.  It was fun.  It was relaxing.  It was energizing.  It was wonderful. . . Being nude with your spouse or special friend is about feeling warm all over and free.  I find the first time nude best compared to your first kiss.  It’s exhilarating and exciting but you still feel like you might throw up.  It’s about sharing time together without holding anything back, including your bathing suit. . . remember that social nudity is about you and your partner.  It’s fun and always should be.  The hardest part is just trying it.  Once you’ve gotten over the first ‘can I do this’ hurdle, it’s really easy after that.” - https://ourclothingoptionaltrips.wordpress.com/2016/06/28/trading-your-bathing-suit-for-your-birthday-suit-10-more-things-to-do-with-your-spouse-naked-this-summer/

“Yesterday I was driving naked through north Texas, near Dalhart, when I came to one of those roadside ‘points of interest’ monuments.  I needed a short break so I stopped.  No other cars were there so I leaped out naked, walked around to the other side and read some story about wagon trains passing through in the 1800s.  A few cars went past.  I got back in and drove on.  That was so much fun I did it again at the next one.” – Bob, http://freerangenaturism.com/forum/index.php?topic=784.15;topicseen

“Only people of a particularly prudish disposition could have failed to raise a smile at the sight of the World Naked Bike Ride.  Hundreds of people cycled through the center of Bristol in various states of undress (many completely naked).  And they were loving it.” - http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/naked/story-29365472-detail/story.html

“I was born nude and I stayed nude with my mom and two sisters; it’s the only way to live.” – http://thenudewriter.tumblr.com/post/145105892063/virgin-skin


No comments:

Post a Comment