Friday, August 12, 2016

QUOTES 8/12/2016

“Researchers say that our bodies are better at absorbing Vitamin D from sunlight than supplements, and while exposing your skin to the sun for too long can have serious consequences, the dose of sunshine you get if you sneak outside for 10-15 minutes will be the best natural mood booster.” - TODAY Health, http://www.kvoa.com/story/30119440/the-health-benefits-of-being-naked-how-stripping-down-is-good-for-you

“. . . in today’s marketplace of ideas there is quite a bit of positive momentum behind the idea of social nudity.  That is where we differ from the past.  Before the age of the internet that allowed much of this information about social nudity to come out in the open, it was hidden in the closet.  Now . . . that is dramatically changing, and changing for the positive.  Twenty years ago, it was very difficult to find a large body of mainstream voices speaking out in support for the cause of social nudity.  More likely, whenever any kind of nudity was referenced in a public setting, it was charged with potentially criminal wrongdoing. . . The positive message is increasing, balancing out the traditional negative message and a younger audience is responding favorably with an attitude of ‘what’s all the fuss about?’ . . . It is easy to believe that this rising tide will continue and that in the not too distant future we will see the balance of positive sentiment to negative sentiment tipping in our decided favor.  So you see – We have won the war ... we just don’t know it yet.” – SPI Maker, http://www.naktiv.net/blog/914/we-have-won-the-war/

“My numerous moles developed white circles around them and started going black whenever I went out in the sun, unless I used copious amounts of sunblock.  I found that whenever I was on nudist beaches with the same amount of sun, and much less suntan cream, the opposite effect occurred.  I tanned rather than burned, and my moles progressively disappeared as a result of sunbathing naturally, compared to sunbathing with clothes on.  Recently, I have lived in parts of America where clothing is compulsory on the beaches and my skin problems started to return!  Because of the personal health risk involved, I am reluctant to swim on a beach where I cannot be nude.” - John Veltheim

“For me I find it really helps me draw closer to God when I am naked before him.  Today I went and prayed at the flat rock area where I always go to when I need inspiration for a sermon I'm preparing. I also did some hiking. . . It is so good to have wonderful seclusion and yet have a great view of God's creation (the Australian bush).” - Bruce

“Can't thank you enough for opening Olive Dell to the celebration that was the Bare Burro Run.  What a peak experience it was for me: I'd never run in an organized race, never run with others in a nude race, and I'd never won a medal for anything athletic in my life.  But all of these ‘first time experiences’ were sandwiched into one day on April 18!  At 62 years old, such things don't happen that often.  And I made new friends that I'm planning nude activities with.  In fact, yesterday four of us who met at the 5 K trekked out to Deep Creek Hot Springs and spent a glorious afternoon soaking and hiking along the river.’ - Vin F. (Los Angeles)

No comments:

Post a Comment