Wednesday, August 17, 2016

QUOTES 8/17/2016

“Hiking nude is freeing . . . natural . . . wonderful. Hiking nude without even your shoes is . . . sublime.  I get few opportunities to do it barefoot in the Cascades . . . footwear almost always being a necessity to protect the feet.  Hiking back to my car with my shoes slung over my shoulders, the feel of years of overburden giving just so under the soles of my feet can only be described as sensuous.  Purists call it 'free-hiking' and it is definitely that.  Having to put my shoes back on was almost as if I was putting clothes back on.  Was I still nude?” – Rick

“Got my first naked hike of the year in today.  It was in the mid-seventies and sunny, I was able to canoe to a remote part of the local lake.  Since there were only three boats on the entire lake (and since you can hear them a mile away), I was able to go nude and hike around the shoreline from 11:00 am till 5:00 pm.  It felt great, such a stress free feeling of freedom.  Now I'm sitting here nude, sipping wine and looking forward to more warm weather.” – Maturewvcouple

“I have become an unabashed advocate of nude hiking.  I've been day hiking and backpacking all my adult life, but when I started doing it nude a few years ago, I was changed forever.  There is not much that can beat the physical and psychological satisfaction of hiking nude up a long, hot, sunny alpine trail, of finding an icy, glacier-fed lake, of quickly jumping in, of leaping out even faster, of bragging to any Gray Jay that will listen of your superhuman ability to withstand the most Arctic of water temperatures, and of baking dry on a nearby flat piece of warm granite.  Such activities were meant to be enjoyed nude, and I encourage all men and women to experience them.” – www.bodyfreedom.org

“For me the ultimate experience of freedom, being one with nature, total relaxation and being close to my maker is being naked in nature with nothing else but my body.  It is a form of meditation, not sitting still, but with only fresh air and nature around you.  Automatically you think about nothing else, but what you feel and sense around you.” - Habakuk

“Clothing is a legal nuisance!  I wear it because I have to. I don't when there is no purpose.  I just drove a motorhome about 70+ miles in the nude and there's really NO reason for me to have worn clothes to drive it.  Clothes don't make you drive safer...but I can honestly say...driving naked made me drive safer! . . . On the drive home...I did get out of the motorhome twice and slipped on a pair of shorts.  Walked into Starbucks for a drink on the way home and then into a dept. store to pick up something for my wife.  Wouldn't it have been just fine to walk into Starbucks naked, order my drink and get back in the motorhome, drive to the dept. store, park, walk in, get the pair of pants and leave?  There's really NO purpose for the clothing.  People get embarrassed too easily and if they were honest...it really doesn't harm them or bother them...they are just saying those things so no one will think they are perverted, creepy or some sort of sex fiend!” - FireProf

No comments:

Post a Comment