Saturday, August 27, 2016

QUOTES 8/27/2016

“On the way home from school on Friday, I pulled off my bra in the car as we were leaving school.  And then when we got home I marched right into the laundry room and stripped down, and announced to my Mother that I was refusing to put any clothes on until Monday morning. . . I spent the remainder of my weekend running around the house and yard free and naked, and as happy as anyone could possibly be.  My friends came over Saturday for a sleepover, and the cool weather inspired us to do some naked exploring in the woods behind our house. . . Everyone had a good time and the girls seemed to enjoy the cool weather as much as I did.  We were able to lay around the pool and work on our tans without getting all sweaty, which made things so much more enjoyable. . . After the girls left on Sunday I planted my fall garden with my favorite carrots and broccoli . . .” - http://nudisuzie.com/

“…sometimes pants are a pain and shirts are a mess and life’s just a lot better when you’re completely undressed.” – Felicity Jones, http://youngnaturistsamerica.com/nudism-and-simple-pleasures/

“If you go on a normal holiday, no-one speaks to each other, which is the opposite of a naturist resort.  I didn’t realize . . . how much the holiday could be enhanced by the people you meet.  Age and status was not a factor.  People could not pass judgement on who you are, what you earn, whether you are fashionable or whether you rate alongside existing friends!  I also felt beautiful. . . I felt like my body was acceptable.  I didn’t feel fat, didn’t worry about what to put on for dinner that evening. . . So come on girls, guys, anyone who is unsure.  It is something that is easier done than said . . . I believe going to a naturist resort is easier than a beach.  On a beach, anyone could be there, but on our resort everyone is there for the same reason and the atmosphere has been created as such to make you feel comfortable. . . we are all beautiful and can learn to appreciate that, by dressing appropriately for our figure and going naked once in a while!” - Samantha Taylor, http://www.viglanatura.com/sam


“I am a naturist.  One of the things I love about it is that it's honest.  There are no hang ups about how bodies look and no one cares about what anyone’s status in life is.  It's a very freeing environment to be in and feels great.  It truly does not matter what the shape of your body is.  That kind of 'worry' does not exist in the world of naturism.  Being naked is beautiful.” – Si, https://ca.news.yahoo.com/housekeeping-works-overtime-and-other-confessions-from-a-nudist-resort-224722461.html


No comments:

Post a Comment