Saturday, September 10, 2016

QUOTES 9/10/2016

“I hike nude, sometimes when I'm staying up with my grand dad (northern Scotland).  But since there are lots of tourists up there during the summer, we (me and my best friend) take a backpack with a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and when we see people in the distance we change (takes like 2 seconds to slip them on) then when we are out of there close view we take them off again.” - Jennifer1

“The first time I went for a nude hike was at my wife’s request in Vermont. . . It was early . . . on a fine autumn day and my wife wanted to go for a hike. . . About 1 mile in on an old unused trail . . . My wife stopped . . . The next thing I knew she was naked.  Well, I joined her. . . all she wanted to do was hike naked . . . After an hour or so I was really getting into this naked hiking thing.  Wow, I loved it, the freedom.  My wife was right, great fun, super feeling of freedom and my skin loved the sun and wind.  Yes I was hooked.  I was totally amazed . . . What a feeling! . . . The leaves were red, orange, yellow and falling with the wind.  It was so natural . . . After a while we turned around and there were two couples just staring at us. . . We just said hi and I said why not join in.  Believe it or not the women got naked and joined and then the men.  The day continued, with all six of us naked hikers and with no loss for conversation.  I guess this friendship will last a long time. . . As we all got back to within a mile or so of the ranch, we stopped for a drink and final conversation. . . This was a great day to remember . . .” - Bear

“I've . . . never had any problems hiking nude on the trail.  The hikers I've passed on the trail have been friendly and didn't have any problems with my being nude.  Always enjoy having someone hike with me.  It's a great feeling hiking nude on the trail.” – Samson3b

“My wife has begun practicing Zen meditation and the other night she was describing mindful living and mindful walking.  She said it has to do with living in the moment and experiencing a walk in the moment feeling and lovingly appreciating each step and your surroundings as grounded to the earth you pass through the air.  I jokingly said that sounds like naturism to me and she said you’re exactly right.  You get it!  You've had it for years.  You have what most people never realize as they are too stressed and distracted by other things in life to slow down and live the moment.  When you're on your naked walks I know that's exactly what you do because you are so at peace when you return.” – Jay

“Saturday morning found us sailing nude on a large catamaran out to a reef for nude snorkeling.  Naked, we waved to naked passengers on the ship as we left the dock.  On the way out we sunned on the top deck . . . Crew girls even got topless!  Then, splash, we were snorkeling naked. . . we snorkeled together pointing out fish, naked in the sea, was special and exciting.  We even saw a shark!  A little scary!” – Ken Freehiker


No comments:

Post a Comment