Thursday, September 15, 2016

QUOTES 9/15/2016

“Yes I’m a Naturist.  You ask me to get my clothes on like it’s something wrong.  It’s not; nudity to me is natural because we were all born this way.  That clothes to us Naturists is for when it’s cold.  I don’t come in to your home and ask you to get naked because I’m uncomfortable with clothing.  In fact, I’m completely fine if you’re clothed or not.  It’s a matter of choice if you decide to have clothes on or not.  Naturists are very friendly and opened minded on lifestyles. . . Embrace body acceptance and acceptance of others.” - Scott Redcloud, http://www.naktiv.net/blog/1054/yes-i%E2%80%99m-a-naturist-but-no-that-does-not-mean-i%E2%80%99m-sexual-the-naturist-page/

“In France, a 15-year study on bras found that they do not prevent sagging and may actually cause sagging.  It also concluded that bras don’t offer any physical benefits to those who wear them.  On the other hand, women who went braless for a long period of time had better muscle development for breast support and less sagging.” – Felicity Jones, http://youngnaturistsamerica.com/breasts-boobs-anatomy-body-image-american-culture-guide/?utm_source=MadMimi&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Last+Chance+to+Support+Bodypainting+Day+2016+on+Kickstarter%2C+PSHS+Meetup+%26+More&utm_campaign=20160428_m131111770_Last+Chance+Kickstarter&utm_term=Guide+to+Breasts+and+Body+Image+in+American+Culture

“Most people are only naked when they’re showering or having sex, which creates a taboo that being naked is somehow naughty.  But going to a nudist beach helps you realize being naked isn’t a big deal after all” - http://metro.co.uk/2014/09/10/10-reasons-you-should-go-to-a-nudist-beach-at-least-once-4833328/

“I’m a naturist.  I’m not self-conscious about others seeing my naked bod.  I haven’t been troubled by being the only one, or one of the few in a more clothed crowd.  I don’t generally like to get the feeling that I’m on display. . . I resent voyeurs who stare.  I do like my privacy at times and like to be left alone.  At other times, I like to interact or converse. . . you have boundary issues to work out with the neighbor, solutions in the making. . . [my wife’s] attitude would be, to not care about being seen, no reason to be concerned. . . We both would have brought up . . . casual nudity and gotten some answers from the guy, and set boundaries, bidding a friendly adieu and making it plain that we expect a private Eden, or invite him to join us, but definitely settle his ‘naturalist’ question. . . most likely take a less incremental approach. . . if he doesn’t mind seeing us normally nude on occasion then we don’t mind seeing him dressed.” – Jbeegoode, http://freerangenaturism.com/forum/index.php?topic=655.210;topicseen

“I dream that one day society will not judge others’ lifestyle choices without really knowing the character of the person, and what that lifestyle is about.  Whether it be a nudist lifestyle such as my own, or a lifestyle of different fashion choices that society currently deems as 'weird' or any other lifestyle that society currently does not understand, and therefore deems as deviant, or strange.  That one day, people will realize that a naked human body is just that, a naked body.  That being naked is Not sinful, or shameful, that it is just the way we are born and we should be proud of our bodies whether clothed or unclothed, whether large, small, with or without tattoos, or with missing limbs or scars.  That people will try to first understand someone before passing judgment on them, or their lifestyle.  I dream that all men and women will be treated equally everywhere.  I too, Have A Dream.  Will you join me in making this happen?” – Guy Purcella, https://www.facebook.com/groups/PromotingNudism/

No comments:

Post a Comment