Friday, September 9, 2016

QUOTES 9/9/2016

“I must reiterate why we have decided to raise our children nude.  It all goes back to self-esteem and having confidence in who you are, and not putting so much emphasis on what the world thinks about how you look.  I never want my children to feel the way I did growing up.  Ashamed of my body and thinking that no one would ever want to see me with no clothes on.  They will always have a positive mental attitude towards their bodies and will not have to succumb to the overly sexualized images of the human body that they are bombarded with on a daily basis.  Living in the United States, we aren’t exposed to the normal toplessness or nudity that you see in European media.  Everything over here is censored and hidden, so kids grow up thinking that it’s evil or nasty to see things that are just normal and natural, like nipples.  It never fails, all my children’s friends all act the same way when they see something they think they aren’t supposed to.  If, for instance, they see an exposed breast or just the shape of a man’s genitals through some tight pants, they act like it’s something they’ve never seen before and overact to the image.  I can’t tell you how proud I am of my kids that they don’t get all giggly and embarrassed just because they saw a nipple or a penis.” – Grisel, http://www.naktiv.net/blog/915/the-naked-mommy/

“About an hour from Salt Lake I was able to enjoy hiking an old mining road through a mixed forest of aspen, pines, and juniper.  The mountains were spectacular, it was absolutely quiet (except for the deer that I was constantly spooking), and the trail was equal parts of forest and meadows.  I had only limited time, so I only hiked about 2.2 miles in.  The entire time I saw nobody, which made hiking nude very relaxing since I wasn't constantly on guard against bumping into somebody.  Probably because it was Monday - Thursday and in a federal wilderness.” – ausnackt

“I may not be in big wilderness . . . But the creek in my city has many deer, raccoons, skunks, foxes, birds, etc., and I have seen many of these wonderful creatures during my naked walks around the creek.  One circuit of the trail takes me about an hour and a bit.  I usually do two circuits in a night with little breaks down by the rapids to listen to the music of the rushing waters, and also take breaks at a few other places.  My nude walks usually start about Midnight and I often end up noticing the coming of a new day when the sun starts to rise about 5- 5:30 am.  I enjoy my walks nearly every weekend during the summer and sometimes during the midweek if I have the next day off.  I also go nude walking in the early spring and late fall as long as the weather is cooperative.  As a conservative guess I would say that I hike nude at least 30 times a year for a minimum of 2 hours each.” – Aqui Zinaga

“I was in Ocala awhile ago and was able to . . . walk there on three different days and hike nude two of those days.  I spent the first day just checking the trails and roads that crisscross the area.  There weren't many people using the hiking trails the first day so I felt safe enough to plan to return to hike nude. . . When I returned the second day I got nude but I stayed off the trails and roads altogether and walked through the woods. . . I did see some wildlife - deer, turkeys, armadillo, and a large turtle/tortoise.” – Donbe

“. . . my wife and I took a ‘hike’ in the nude . . . on our trip to the Bahamas a couple of summers ago.  I had walked down the beach, and then ventured back around a rock formation and found another beach.  I returned to where we were and suggested that we go over there together.  She agreed.  She made me take her suit, just in case, but we hiked barefoot and nude over to the next beach.  Played in the water and sand, and then hiked back.  On the way back, it started raining on us a bit.  She commented on how nice it was that since we were nude it didn't matter that it was raining.” - Barefoot-n-Nude in Texas


No comments:

Post a Comment