Friday, September 9, 2016

Freehiking in September

The first week of September (2016) I experienced some awesome freehiking.  Amy and I freehiked the Bradshaw Mountains exploring trails that might work well for the NAZ (Naturists of Arizona) group hikes.  We didn’t find any that would work better than those we had already hiked, but the weather was nice and the breeze on our naked bodies felt fantastic.  (Thanks for Amy’s willingness to explore new trails – it’s always nice to have a freehiking buddy.)  Also, returning from some business in Cottonwood, I stopped at a new area in the Mingus Mountain wilderness to see if it would work for NAZ hikes.  I freehiked up a very rutted dirt road, saw a mountain pond, and some fantastic views.  I love freehiking.  (Here are a few photos of the Mingus Mountain area.)


















No comments:

Post a Comment