Tuesday, September 20, 2016

QUOTES 9/20/2016

“Since the weather turned south back in November here in Prague, I have hosted two naked home parties at my flat and both were a great success.  As with last year, these are billed as ‘movie’ nights.  It's more about socializing than anything else but everyone has enjoyed themselves.  We watch a new release and then just hang out and chat afterwards.  No one has been in a real hurry to leave as, aside from the weekly nude swims, it is the only time we all have to be naked.” - Roger

“I spent two days hiking nude in a California State Park.  The only person I saw was a ranger that drove by on a back road; he just waved and kept going. . . A nude hike to a backcountry lake for a swim is the only way to go!” – Anonymous

“When I told [my parents I was a nudist] I had a giant lump in my throat but I got over that pretty fast.  I still get a fright when they just walk in but I'm slowly getting used to it. . . Anyway long story short they laughed but said they didn't care what I did in my room.  So that's awesome.” – Nudezealand

"From my earliest memories I have wanted to be nude.  Never knew I was a nudist until my first social nude experience.  I was born a nudist.  It is part of who I am." – Armadillo

“(There are) certain realities in life, we only see through eyes that are cleansed with our tears.” – Pope Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment