Monday, September 26, 2016

QUOTES 9/26/2016

“Last Saturday was the first time . . . I drove completely naked.  The trip went from home to my naturist swimming lake.  That is about 40 kilometers.  The ride was through villages and a small town.  I am . . . proud that I had the courage to do it.  There was not any problem.  I drove in the morning.  I had the feeling of inner freedom. . . dump a towel next to you, so you can cover the most important thing of you, if you must do it!  I will drive again!” – Purnatur

“Research shows that the beauty ideal represented in the images in your magazines is detrimental to our health.  It perpetuates low self- confidence, depression, anxiety, over-spending and eating disorders.” - Erin Treloar, https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/naked-news-roundup-yoga-pants/

“To our knowledge, while there may be secret little coves suitable for nude sunbathing all over the [Hawaiian] islands, Kehena on the big island, and Little Beach on Maui are about the only two places where you can confidently drop your clothes and know you won’t be the only one naked on the beach.” - https://meanderingnaturist.wordpress.com/2015/08/

“Normalizing female bare-chestedness means reducing the psychological and emotional reaction people have when seeing the female breast.  My life goal for topfreedom is to normalize bare-chestedness to the point where women can comfortably go bare-chested at family picnics and pool parties as easily as men can if they so choose.  Realistically, that is probably decades away in places and will be a generational process.  All normalization is.  Bare-chested men created a stir at first too, but as people became accustomed to seeing the male chest, its effect has fallen to nil.  In order for that process to occur with female bare-chestedness, at least some women will have to go bare-chested in public on a regular basis.  But it is important that the choice to go bare-chested rest with the woman herself, and that she does so when and only when she is ready and willing to do so.” - https://breastsarehealthy.wordpress.com/2016/06/19/how-to-go-bare-chested-without-creating-a-stir/

“My newest neighbors moved in on the next property to me and I just went over, introduced myself, told them I was a Naturist . . . We all had a hoot-they didn't care and the husband . . . really enjoyed the freedom it gave him and his wife loved seeing him . . . too.” – TherianThot, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=92&idt=102588&page=2


No comments:

Post a Comment