Friday, September 30, 2016

QUOTES 9/30/2016

“We walked down to the pool for a swim, and a soak in the spa.  One of the dads at the resort, Matt, was playing in the water with four children – baby, three, five, and ten.  It was such fun watching a naked family at play in the water.  The three-year-old was especially fun.  He was so unconsciously natural splashing, looking through the fence, and playing hide-and-seek from his dad.  Mom was also in and around the pool area.” - From my past kenfreehiker blog

“I did take two hikes in La Jolla . . . at Black's Beach. . . Once at the bottom of the trail to Black's I dropped the clothes and started my free hiking.  It is a flat hike, but barefoot in the sand is quite nice.  I hiked north all the way to where the textiles started showing up from the north right neat that metal buoy that is on the beach. . . about a mile or so in each direction, so a good two miles nude hiking each day.  Wearing only my shorts on the hill it was a lovely two days.  I spent an extra hour in the sun each day.” – Nekkid Couple

“. . . we flew to bustling Sao Paulo [Brazil] and met up with . . . friends.  Together we went down to a wonderful beach on Fortaleza Bay . . . Since we were with non-naturist friends, I feared that I would not have any opportunity for naturism, but one afternoon I was the only one interested in taking a hike along the forested coastline, and my opportunity materialized.  As soon as I hit the trail . . . I took my clothes off. . . I arrived at . . . a beautiful deserted sandy beach backed by mountains and forest.  There was one couple already there (topless, I think), so I put on my shorts to walk past them.  At the far end of the beach I continued nude up the trail which rises to the crest of the peninsula before descending on the other side to a small fishing village.  At the crest I turned around and walked back . . . I had the entire beach to myself.  After a relaxed swim, I hiked nude all the way back.  Along the way I took a side trail that led to some big rocks by the water that, when not in use by fishermen, would be great for all-over tanning.  All in all I got to spend about three hours nude that afternoon. . . Continuing north . . . we arrived at . . . Ibitipoca State Park. . . The centerpiece of the park is a one-sided canyon with a fast-flowing stream making numerous waterfalls, and even cutting through the wall at one point to make a tunnel under a natural bridge. . . Since no one else was there, I stripped down as soon as I got out of sight of the snack bar at the top.  I freehiked and skinny-dipped all day, exploring falls, pools, overlooks and caves in the park, dressing only on the few occasions where I was directly within sight of the snack bar. . . we spent one final day . . . Good Hope Farm . . . On the property of the Fazenda are four major waterfalls on a perfectly clear, fast-flowing stream.  We were the only guests, so I was able to enjoy all the trails and the swimming holes as nature intended.  It was a perfect ending to a satisfying naturist adventure.” - Milt

“My first time going out nude was hiking . . . I spent my longest hike nude last spring hiking in the mountains for five hours.  I did not want it to end!  I could have stayed all day.  The liberating feeling of the air on my skin and the sun touching my whole body was exhilarating.” - shysidun

“Christmas day and the weekend following were sunny.  Park Forestia's position here on Tiger Mountain receives sun all day long.  The arc of cabins at the top of the hill, where I live, gets some excellent sun too.  In fact, on the Xmas weekend, I was out there taking advantage of the 40-degree weather and full sun warmth without any clothes on.  I was doing some vigorous work, engaging in my apparent obsession - pulling ivy.  After several hours of that I was sore but perhaps a teensy bit more tan.” - Cynde Moya


No comments:

Post a Comment