Saturday, September 3, 2016

QUOTES 9/3/2016

“The more I talk with women in my world about clothes free life, the more I learn that many of them already spend much of their time clothes free, if anything at home. . . Recently I opened up to a new friend about my clothes free life.  As I shared . . . she opened up and told me that she spends as much time as possible naked at home.  She does have a family, and random people from her life come over a lot, in which case she choose to be clothed.  But, when all of the drama of the day is done, she relaxes clothes free.  She also told me that she learned this from her grandmother, who, for as long as she has known her, has always stripped down to be in the comfort of her own body the minute she’d arrive home. I mention this, because, when I first started my clothes free life back in 2014, so many people kept pushing the idea that ‘you gotta shout it out loud and tell everyone and be naked all the time and not care what anyone says or thinks or any possible repercussions.’ . . . that is wonderful if it works for a particular person, given their personality and situation.  However, for some, aside from any work or cultural / political / religious / family factors that might exist, that kind of ‘out there to the random public’ is actually not organic to how they engage anything in life.  They’re just not the kind of shout it from the rooftop kind of folks.” – hontouniheart, http://clothesfreelife.com/2016/02/11/recent-conversations-with-women-in-my-life/

“Meditate naked, Your well of inner power, Will be free to flow.” – Sacred Nudity, http://sacred-nudity.blogspot.co.uk/?zx=5d77941314d3aaca

“Are you proud to be a Nudist?  Then begin today by making every day an opportunity to share it with others.  Why not invite a close friend over for lunch and share how Nudism has positively affected your life.  Then begin branching out with your other friends and even members of your family.  For Nudism to be universally accepted ... it begins with educating others.  Each of us can make a HUGE DIFFERENCE toward that goal.” – Creative, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=2925&idt=20099&page=2

“I have always found it interesting how different people define their ‘first time’ nudist experience. . . First, is the conscious decision to embrace nudism as part of who I am as a person - to buck societal norms, to accept something some others see as odd.  From my earliest age, I have always loved being nude.  However, I was far from open about it, keeping it hidden, keeping it to myself, and like many others, only spending time nude when alone.  Why?  Fear.  Fear of ridicule, embarrassment, and not being who others wanted me to be.  Furthermore, there was a certain level of self doubt that maybe my nudist hobby was ‘a bit weird.’ . . It wasn't until early adulthood that I finally said, nope, this isn't weird, it isn't a phase - it's pure, it's wholesome, it's genuine, it's fun, and it's beautiful.  More importantly, it's part of me.  I am very proud of that decision. It's an achievement every nudist or naturist shares.” – Drew, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=15

“Is nudity a dangerous path?  I believe shame is far worse.” – Jon


No comments:

Post a Comment