Sunday, December 24, 2017

Naturists Make the Best Naturalists

Isn’t it interesting that the closer you get to nature, the more you desire freedom from clothing?

I love to be naked in nature, and often work that way.  I’ve built many public and private nature trails and camp sites.  I currently have nearly a mile of nature and mediation trails and several camp sites on my land in Dewey, AZ, where I’ve posted signs identifying the local vegetation, along with nature quotes.

My naturist friends love walking these trails naked with me, and some have helped clean them up for the season.

I have friends who organized and built trails for naked campers at the Magic Circle in Quartzite, AZ.  I’ve built some there as well.

I know people who freehike with an empty bag so they can pick up and carry out junk left by textiles.

What does all this cost?  Nothing!

The idea that we must tax people so the government can protect natural areas is simply false.  This simply allows bureaucrats to skim off our hard-earned money.  Most outdoor work is done by volunteers, who may need to be trained and supervised, but I'll bet experts would volunteer to do this for free, especially if they could do it naked.

And some prudish bureaucrats create laws that limit our freedom to be naked in nature, costing everyone more, and stopping the very behavior that might improve things.

So, let’s love nature NAKED AND FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment