Friday, December 29, 2017

QUOTES 12/29/2017

"I was at a state park lake in my home state of Maine.  I had just returned to the public changing building after a swim.  The building had no roof so there I sat, naked in the sun and warm summer air.  It felt so good and it was very relaxing.  I just knew that this was the way it should be.  By the way, I was about 10 years old at the time." – Jetman

“Viagens pela Amazônia | Índios Korubos | Parte 2” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wsedIoDjNQ

“Yeah, nude driving is fun.  I always make sure to have a XXL t-shirt on hand, or something similar that I can quickly throw on in case of police attention.” – Alexdranda

“Saturday (June 15, 2011) we attended the Canyon Country Naturists pool party in Mesa.  It was fun sunning and swimming and eating pot-luck and visiting with about 40 local naturists.  We met many new friends.” - Kenfreehiker

“Got back last week from a three-day canoe trip on the Green River in Utah.  We floated from Green River State Park down to Mineral Bottom near Moab.  Was able to be nude the entire time after leaving the put-in, except for evenings when it was still too cool and buggy.  The river was high, so you could float with very little paddling.  Campsites were somewhat difficult to find due to the high water covering gravel and sand bars.  There are plenty of great hikes that can be made up side canyons-all suitable for nude recreation.  I particularly enjoyed poking around the old Hey Joe Mine - nude of course.” – Mike

“By spending more time in the buff, you allow your body to air out–thereby reducing your risk of infections forming.” – Bare Facts, Personal email

“I had to take a trip of considerable distance, so I started to play a game of trying to see how many drivers were actually wearing seat belts.  Opposing traffic moves so quickly that it was almost impossible to tell unless the seat belt contrasted with their clothing.  So being that difficult I reasoned that I may as well lose the shorts so a quick pull over was in order.  As usual the drive was much more pleasant as always when unencumbered by clothing!  The conclusion for anyone who is contemplating a nude drive but is still unsure, it would seem that the only ones who could see you are next to you traveling the same direction in a vehicle that is quite a bit above yours.  I even tried to look into other vehicles on this trip and only one little sports car was I able to see from my pickup truck.  Let’s get naked and drive!” - Nudewalker

No comments:

Post a Comment