Thursday, December 7, 2017

QUOTES 12/7/2017

“People from all walks of life are nudists.  I’ve met nudists who are doctors, lawyers, ministers, sci-fi authors, entrepreneurs, fashion designers, and even an archbishop.  You never know who you’ll meet” - http://metro.co.uk/2014/09/10/10-reasons-you-should-go-to-a-nudist-beach-at-least-once-4833328/


“Jainism is another religion that teaches the soul to progress past the human way of thinking.  To be oppressed is to stifle the freedom of the soul to reach divine consciousness.  Oppression thwarts the souls path to their divine nature.  Having the freedom to think for one’s self is the path that opens the conscious mind to all sorts of spiritual experiences.  Performing rituals in the nude is a right of passage to a greater path of knowledge.  To perform the rituals in clothes, would take away from their true message” - Jordan Blum, http://youngnaturistsamerica.com/buddhism-and-nudism/

“As a nudist I desire to be naked whenever I can be, on my own, socially and in public and believe there is nothing to be ashamed about being a nudist.  I am most comfortable and relaxed when I'm nude so that is how I prefer to be.  If others have issues with nudity . . . There is no shame whatsoever in sitting here naked typing this.  There is no shame in being naked since I got home yesterday evening and planning to stay nude until tomorrow morning.  There is no shame in being naked while visitors were here, there is no shame that they were also nude, it’s our belief that being naked is a perfectly acceptable way for us to be.  There is no shame in letting anyone know this; I am not ashamed to be a nudist.” – Nik Nudist, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=2925&idt=17173&page=2

“Today (Sunday 12-6-15) I found myself with a few free hours and thanks to the great weather we are having here in Southern California, I was able to spend the time up by Lake Castaic hiking nude. . . When I got there the parking area was empty . . . I knew starting out I would have the trail to myself. . . I simply got out of the car and, putting my clothes in the trunk, picked up my cooler with my supplies and started out on my free hike. . . I was on my second time around when I saw a pickup coming down the trail. . . I chose to continue my hike and stay nude . . . they were not expecting to see some old naked guy on the trail, but at least they did not react negatively.  Because of this I felt it was OK to continue . . . and do another loop around, even knowing I would have to pass them again.  This time when our paths crossed . . . I stopped and made a point of talking to them for a few moments. . . I was almost all the way back to the entrance before they finally drove past.  This time they both smiled and nodded their heads as they drove by.  Since they had to open then close the gate to reenter the small parking area, I caught up to them just as they were driving away.  Of course at this point I was definitely not going to put anything on so simply unlocked the car, put the cooler on the passenger seat, opened up the trunk to retrieve my clothes and then got in the car for another pleasant nude drive home.” – TotalTanJim, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=132&idt=92006&vpage=1

1 comment:

  1. I just want to thank you Ken for your support of the view that there is nothing wrong with simple nudity. I also want to thank you for occasionally including one of my posts from the truenudist.com web site.
    TotalTanJim

    ReplyDelete