Saturday, December 2, 2017

QUOTES 12/2/2017

“Cap d’Agde has just about every facility that any Naturist might want whilst on holidays.  It is a self-contained village and there is not really any need to leave it, unless you want to explore the town, which is worth exploring.  You can shop in the nude, eat in the nude . . . dance in the nude and sleep in the nude, so what more could you ask for? . . . Of course there is sex, as it is everywhere and yes sex is associated with nudity by most people, but the fact is that same as at any other place, you DO NOT have to experience it or see it if you don’t wish to.  The largest part of the beach is used by families and others visiting the resort, most families tend to use the right hand side . . . I have not seen any serious act of sex but I’m told it does happen from time to time and more so later on in the day.  The view I have is that I have a choice not to use that part of the beach and I practice that choice it is not something that I agree with this kind of open sexual activity degrades the pure and simple vision of naturist life.  I have walked on the beach front from end to end many times and no one has ever said or done anything to give me any cause for concern. . . In my view, the freedom to be clothed or naked, day and night anywhere and everywhere is true freedom and should be experienced by all, at least once in a lifetime and Cap d’Agde is one place I know that facilitates this, so would I definitely recommend a visit and I would recommend that you focus on what makes you happy and ignore whatever else goes on around you.” - https://ladygod1va.wordpress.com/2012/10/07/cap-dagde/

“The Bristol 2016 Naked Bike Ride Part 1” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dQN1QCO7dc

“Finland is quite an equal country.  We don’t have strict social classes . . . It’s quite normal to go to the sauna with your boss.  It’s a place where you should forget about titles and salaries.” - Katariina Styrman, http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/20161020-where-its-common-to-get-nude-with-your-colleagues

“Being nude is just living our life in our best suit: our birthday suit!” - https://nuetheureux.wordpress.com/2015/03/10/10-ressens-to-be-naked-socially/

“It seems that no matter how many nude events I attend, I spend weeks beforehand feeling anxious — wasting so much energy on negativity, feelings of insecurity about body image, or wanting to look my best nude.  Hosting my first-ever All-Nude Book Launch Party in NYC was no exception.  But, just like all of the other nude gatherings of like-minded people, once I was there and the first wave of awkwardness had passed, I forgot all about needless insecurities and fear.  Poof!  Just like that, it all disappeared.” – Sandra LaMorgese, http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sandra-lamorgese-phd/public-speaking-nude_b_12099540.html?platform=hootsuite

No comments:

Post a Comment