Monday, December 18, 2017

QUOTES 12/18/2017

“I am a Native American shaman.  I tried naked farming, this is what I found out. - Your crops will grow twice as big, you will have 2-3 times more produce.  Your plants will love you.  Yea---really. . . some advice - NEVER go near your garden wearing anything, not even jewelry or flip-flops.  And as for the religious freaks, tell them Adam and Eve were given the death penalty for covering themselves.  Tell them that the word religious can only be defined as the practice of worshiping ignorance.  People who are not ignorant are called spiritual, not religious.  Did you know wild animals in the wilderness will not run away from you when you are naked.  They think we are one of them.  Being human is a whole different world from being an android.  Try it, you will like it.” – TrinityCaveMan, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=84254&page=1

Woman Freehiking Video - https://vimeo.com/98742621

“If it were up to me, I would always be naked.  I would go to work naked, I would go to parties naked, and I would navigate the many forms of New York’s public transportation system without so much as my socks on.  Humans are just meant to be naked.  It’s healthy to be naked.  Nudity is our natural state.  Clothes are the aliens around here.” – Gigi Engle, http://elitedaily.com/life/nudist-world-full-of-clothes/1172391/

“We were at Roaring Point on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, a small, local county beach and two women in their 20’s approached me to ask me why I wasn’t wearing a top.  I responded by asking them why they were wearing tops, not in a confrontational tone, but simply one of curiosity.  This stunned them more than I expected, not because I pushed back, but because it hadn’t occurred to them there should be a reason to wear a top.  Women always wear tops.  Anyway, one of the women said she had spent the whole afternoon pretty much hating my guts but after about 20 minutes talking to me was starting to really change her mind and then looked around and said she was actually kind of wanting to join me.  I asked her what was stopping her and she said her husband would not approve.  I didn’t push.  Not my place to tell her when and where to make her stands.  So she didn’t join me, but it was a pretty remarkable migration to witness.  The other woman, who had also said she disagreed with what I was doing, ended up hanging out with me in the water for more than an hour, all the while holding onto her disapproval, probing me with questions about bare-chestedness and generally being super curious, but eventually just chatting with me about whatever.  I seriously think she forgot I was bare-chested.” – https://breastsarehealthy.wordpress.com/2015/10/23/more-roses-and-thorns-from-my-bare-chested-walks-breasts-1-witnesses-0/

“It’s amazing how my thoughts just flowed when I put pen on the paper clothes free under the sun.  I felt focused and experienced great healing.” - hontounheart, http://clothesfreelife.com/2015/08/06/clothes-free-vacation-pt-4-fun-bits-firsts/

No comments:

Post a Comment