Tuesday, December 12, 2017

QUOTES 12/12/2017

“I feel and see that everyone’s view on nudism tends to vary. . . I have found that, for many, nudism is their entire life, which is perfectly fine in my eyes.  For myself I am a nudist, meaning nude is the way I choose to live my life.  I accept all that choose the lifestyle in my home, or [on a] ship for that matter.  Apart from my lifestyle, my life accompanies many other aspects.  I am a Christian, Coastie, fisherman, a girlfriend, daughter and sister.  Together these things make me, not nudism.  Like I said before, nudism is my way of life, but is not my life. . . I shall practice nudism, I shall raise my family the same way, but I will not have nudism cloud or change any beliefs that I may have on social decorum, faith, political views, so on and so forth. . . I’ll restate, for those of you who have made nudism, promoting nudism, and fighting for nudist rights, that you have my utmost respect.  Without you, nudism would not be what it is today and I hope that your fight continues to provide advancement/acceptance of our lifestyle.” – CaptainTaylor, From Tom Pine’s Special Report, file:///C:/Users/Owner/Downloads/The%20Naked%20Truth%20Naturists_vol_16_Special%20Report_no_03.pdf

“World Naked Bike Ride Amsterdam 2015” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnF4iWoNn2Y

“. . . our grandkids . . . visit us.  Even though they understand and accept our lifestyle, they don't live as we do but do occasionally skinny dip together . . . Our girls are what we'd call, vacation nudists.  They'll partake if they are on vacation and a resort offers a clothing optional beach . . . They'll visit a nude resort for the day and they may even stay at a nude resort but for them, it's not a top priority.  With us, it's the priority in most cases.  When we vacation . . . nudist places are always on our radar and part, if not all, of our vacation plans.  For them, nudism isn't included in any of their vacations unless it's spontaneous and they've got extra time.  We always make time!  Our girls always call first before coming over.  They know that their mother and I are always naked and they always give us a 10 min heads up before they arrive. . . It's our way of life, not theirs and that's okay with us.  All we ever asked for was respect and understanding and after our family vacation to the nude beach resort in the Caribbean, they get it!” – FireProf, http://www.nudistclubhouse.com/group_topic.php?topic=6677

“You don’t have to be young to let mother earth play with your skin.” – http://nakedthoughtfortoday.tumblr.com/archive

“A fall in the body’s core temperature is needed in order to fall asleep, which is more easily achieved if you’re naked, a study found.  The Dutch research also revealed those who sleep in the buff get a better quality of sleep.” – Clair O’Reilly, http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/6615651/The-health-benefits-of-going-nude.html

No comments:

Post a Comment