Sunday, February 11, 2018


QUOTES 2/11/2018

“I never want to expose myself in a way that will shock or offend anyone.  When I hike nude, I try am careful to choose little-used trails and to check the number of cars at the trail head to be pretty sure that the trail is empty, especially of family groups.  That said, nothing is perfect.  I still run into fellow hikers or mountain bikers on occasion.  Generally, they are not offended at all.  A couple of weeks ago, a buddy and I were hiking on a virtually empty trail. . . Only once did we see someone else . . . I was somewhat oblivious, when all of a sudden I heard ‘on your left!’.  A mountain biker was right behind me.  At that point, he had seen me, so I just said hello and kept on going.  When he passed my buddy, who was maybe 50 feet ahead, the biker commented, ‘Hot day, isn't it?’  My buddy chuckled and said something like ‘Feels good to me!’  I think we surprised the biker, but he didn't seem to mind at all. . . I think if you carry your shorts, and try to cover up whenever you can, you probably won't get into trouble. . . Most hikers I know are pretty much ‘live and let live’ people.  Even if they aren't naked, it probably won't bother them if you don't get covered up in time.” – Atldavis, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=132&idt=107802&page=last

“The Worthing 2016 Naked Bike Ride” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv-uFpI4Tuc

“I spoke to a young lady of 13 who I first met at Blackthorns with her father when she was 5.  I remember her as a confident and friendly little girl who came across as normal as any child her age with clothes on!  She explained that in her younger childhood eyes she just knew that naked people were always happy, friendly and in a relaxed setting so she was happy to be there with them. . . She told me that because she saw a huge selection of naked bodies she accepted the differences in people without even thinking about it.  This has helped her with her own body image and she is not striving to keep up with the ‘perfect’ and often air-brushed images that are portrayed in glossy magazines.  Looking back, she tells me she took it as normal and was never fazed at seeing her father or anyone else naked and embarrassment, she decided, is all down to how you are brought up.  She reminded me that we all have a body underneath our clothes, so why worry about seeing it?!” – Roni Fine, http://www.bn.org.uk/news/information/about-naturism/roni-writes/young-naturists-can-have-it-all-r385/

“When you feel confident you radiate and sparkle and are more likely to enjoy nudity.” – Juliet, https://medium.com/talk-tabu/how-to-feel-comfortable-naked-every-day-2d7bea3d96e2

“Hey, nakedness is part of life.” – Felicity Jones, https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/naked-tv-why-naturists-should-love-lena-dunham/

No comments:

Post a Comment