Monday, February 19, 2018


QUOTES 2/20/2018

“Nudity is a natural freedom that is commonly oppressed due to the fear of being insulted or the reaction of another being offended.  Do you feel it is wrong to walk around naked in spite of another person or to simply not care about whether or not that person would become uncomfortable or offended?  Whether or not you do, do you also feel that your reaction to their reaction may be helping or hindering the freedom of social nudity?” - https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/nude-for-thoughts/

“4 Légua Nudista Internacional da Praia do Meco” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/184052719

“The weather has improved enough to get back out to the desert. . . for a couple five mile hikes.  It is still nice being able to leave everything in my vehicle and strike out nude. . . I've been drawn to a kumeyaay area where I've finally spotted some petroglyphs.  There are a few desert flowers starting to bloom . . . I hiked out about 2-3 miles to a flat sandy area with a rock outcropping . . . I was again pondering the previous inhabitants and was looking at some rock carvings.  The day was much more pleasant than yesterday and I was enjoying the warm breeze leaning on my hiking pole. . . my eyes were drawn upward to spy a golden eagle riding the thermals above me.  I watched him in envy a few minutes and returned my attention to the hum which turned out to be a swarm of bees that were taking advantage of the early blossoms of the tall bush next to me. . . Even with the wind the temperature was not bad and since nude hiking opportunities are much appreciated by me I pressed on further into the desert. . . Much of the area is referred to as Badlands for it is desolate and the terrain appears harsh at times from a distance.  I think it is only when you walk amongst it that the beauty and thriving life is evident if you’re open to it and being naked your whole body is open.” - Jay

“A nudist friend and I decided that there was a couple that we know that would be keen to hang out naked with us some time.  She asked, and the two of them joked that they were puritans.  They weren’t offended though, so that’s something.  I won’t say it’s always good to ask, but asking isn’t a problem as often as one would think.” - http://arizonavichi.tumblr.com/post/153779074952/well-once-in-a-while

“To tell or not to tell.  That is the question.  The entire point of being a nudist is to be completely 100% comfortable with the body God gave us. . . Why should I live in fear?  Hiding it like it is something to be ashamed of. I have to wait until I know someone VERY well before I can let them know what I feel. . . living in the dark.  Not telling people where you are.  Perhaps not having your friends join you.  Is that really how a healthy person should be living?” – https://www.truenudists.com/members/blogs/

No comments:

Post a Comment