Sunday, February 4, 2018

QUOTES 2/4/2018

“. . . in Maine and Vermont where on remote trails my clothes are more often than not, packed away and unavailable. . . attitude is everything.  It didn't take me too long hiking naked in different contexts, and encountering numerous people over time, to personally feel no difference between being dressed or undressed, in such situations. In my mind, I am simply another hiker using the trail and this projects.  Most everyone I meet accepts me that way, totally.  Any question of ‘lewdness’ is instantly dispelled under such circumstances.  I have had many pleasant trail-side conversations during such chance meetings. . . I have gone from starting a hike textile to hiking naked within the first mile, with some of my coworkers.  They were not expecting it, yet settled into it very quickly, remarking that they were surprised at how natural, it appeared for me to be so, thus encouraging them to feel the same about the experience.” – FreewalkerMA

“Vacances chez les naturistes | Archive INA” Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igOdW4wN2bg

“I [been a nudist] less than a year, although I’ve been one all my life.  I’ve never been partial to clothes but never really acted on this impartiality until this past summer. . . in the south of France [I] . . . spent one glorious, shameless day on a naturist beach, the most memorable day of my whole three months.  Upon returning to the United States . . . Years went by with nothing but an occasional blissful, shameless baring.  There was one night, camping with friends, where we stole away to the lake and dove in free of our modes.  Another night, with a long-term girlfriend, where I asked her if we could sleep nude, not for sex, but just because it felt right.  Eventually, I met my wife, and I don’t believe I’ve slept in anything but my birthday suit in the six years since. . . we are often to be found naked in our own apartment.  Slowly, I put all my experiences together, slowly I shed the shame society imparted to me, and finally, this past summer, I had an epiphany while trying to find a place to skinny dip: I am a nudist.” – Nomadic Nudist, http://nomadicnudist.tumblr.com/post/38232964414/i-am-a-nudist

“The idea behind WNGD [World Naked Gardening Day] is that many people find clothes-free gardening enjoyable.  WNGD urges people to practice the form of gardening they enjoy, but on this one day to try it nude.  They can do so by themselves, or with family or friends.  They might do so in their private back yard, indoors with potted plants, at a local nudist club during an organized grounds cleanup, or - if they are feeling bolder - in a more public setting to help beautify a city park or streetside garden.  Weather, location, age, or shyness needn’t keep people from participating, as anyone can give the wholesome practice of working in some fashion with Nature dressed as Nature intended.” – Kenfreehiker

“Why do we put in so much effort in trying to hide that which is already naked in God's sight?” - https://twitter.com/DyeLaron/status/798927571706474497

No comments:

Post a Comment