Monday, February 12, 2018


QUOTES 2/12/2018

“I have four sons, and I’ve never been shy about being naked in front of them. . . They saw me in the buff plenty of times . . . I reasoned that my boys seeing me naked would — from a very early age — give them a genuine picture of a woman’s body: curves, dimples, wobbly bits, and all.  Not the airbrushed, stick-thin, silicone-enhanced variety they’d be exposed to by the media later on.  I hoped it would lead to realistic expectations — normal standards that their future wives or girlfriends could live up to.  But more importantly, I wanted to send them the message that our bodies are nothing to be ashamed of and that we should be comfortable in our own skin, not rushing to cover up parts that have been perceived as shameful or sinful.  That nudity, while a part of sexuality, is not inherently sexual; it’s just natural. . . I’ll never regret allowing my sons to see me without my clothes on.  It has helped create an atmosphere of body acceptance, of not being ashamed of the way you look.  It has fostered discussions about the anatomical differences between boys and girls.  It has taught them that nudity does not equal sex: a lesson of huge importance in the culture we live in . . . It has given them an accurate view of a woman’s body, not a distorted perception from a Victoria’s Secret catalog.  And just as I expected, there comes a time when they don’t care to see it anymore, and so they learn to knock.  It happens naturally and at its own pace, just like every other developmental milestone.” – Rita Templeton, http://www.scarymommy.com/when-stop-letting-sons-see-us-naked/

“Two Days Camping with The Surmar People” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SduNN-usRy8

“Sunbathing is the most healthful and rewarding life a person can lead.  With complete exposure to sunshine and fresh air, it is little wonder why the body benefits from nudism. . . I wouldn’t trade this life for any other and when the time comes I plan to marry a nudist and raise my children as nudists.” - Seventeen-year-old female

“Recently I attended my first naturist event … at York’s Maize Maze on a sunny Saturday night in July.  I had seen an advert … which mentioned … “Naked Maze Night.”  This intrigued me. … Having discussed this with my husband and a friend, we decided that this was something we wanted to try.  None of us are shy and we all believe that the human body is a natural thing, not something disgusting to be hidden away. . . Walking around . . . were people in varying stages of undress, mostly naked. . . The sight was quite natural and most of my doubts had disappeared along with my clothes . . . [a] concern that I had was about sexual feelings . . . I had worried needlessly.  Although surrounded by naked people, it was not an erotic experience in any way.  Those around me were beautiful in many ways, but I felt no arousal . . . I also felt no sexual stimulation from my own nudity . . . as the sun and breeze touched newly exposed areas, but, although pleasant, this was not sexual in any way.  We made it around the maze and found somewhere to sit and eat our picnic.  By this point, we both felt completely relaxed about the experience and decided that this was definitely something we wanted to do again. . . I think it can be summed up as ‘bizarrely normal.’ – Beth, V 17, #12, http://www.thenakedtruthnaturists.com/Portals/0/The%20Naked%20Truth%20Naturists_vol_17_no_12.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment