Saturday, February 24, 2018


QUOTES 2/24/2018

“Swimming naked is just so natural that I still cannot understand why people have created swimsuits. . . with all honesty, if you ever tried skinny dipping, you should ask yourself why you are still wearing a swimsuit at the beach. . . once you try nudism, you never, ever want to come back to wearing anything but your birthday suit at the beach. . . I believe that all beaches should be clothing optional!” – NudeMac, https://nuetheureux.wordpress.com/2016/01/13/why-bathing-suits-are-pointless-and-unhealthy-by-yna/

“Travelling Light documentary” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/194529440

“Well, got my first naked driving in for the year.  Since it was wet outside this morning, I took the truck to work . . . since it was warm out I decided to do it au-naturel.  Grabbed some clothes and shoes, along with my lunch, and I jumped in the car.  I drove the speed limit and made sure to come to complete stops everywhere, just to avoid getting pulled over for some stupid reason. . . at work we have to park a bit away and take a shuttle bus in.  Since I was naked, I pulled into the far end corner of the parking lot so I could get dressed first.  This of course adds time onto my trip home, since I have to go all the way to the back corner, but worth it for the drive in.” - RoofTop

“I am always naked under my kilt.  I enjoy the freedom and feeling the wind.” – BillyBare, https://www.truenudists.com/group/kilt-loving-nudists/1/27146/

“We met on EHarmony . . . Steve dropped the ‘bomb’!  Said he was a naturist.  I said, ‘That’s great, because I love trees, being outdoors and camping and such’.  He said, ‘No, not a naturAList – a natURist or nudist.’  Long story short, I really liked this guy so agreed to meet so he could explain the whole nudist thing.  We met and we talked the whole day.  He made it seem so perfectly natural and not scary that I told him I would take a trip to the nude beach with him to see what it was all about.  It took all of two minutes for me to shed clothing and couldn’t believe the freedom and confidence I felt.  I curse him for that now because I hate having to turn back into a textile for the real world.  I wish everyone could experience this” – Angie, http://www.thetahoejournal.com/adventure/nude-beach/

“Speaking with women who hike naked made me realize how close we are . . . Perhaps getting naked in the middle of the woods or on top of a mountain is not for everyone, but I have started to do it more often recently. I feel happy and I feel love when I do – not only love for being free, but also for my body that, as a river, does not wish to be skinnier or taller, but certainly longs to be accepted and taken care of.” – Karin, http://girlastray.com/naking-women/

No comments:

Post a Comment