Wednesday, February 14, 2018


QUOTES 2/14/2018

“We all need to see the badges we wear on our bodies that come with age.  These are badges of honor. . . from life-saving surgeries . . . healed wounds from accidents . . . pregnant women glowing from future motherhood . . . women who have had mastectomies. . . men with large bellies. . . c-section scars . . . amputations. . . the effects of living a long, wonderful life such as wrinkles and sagging butts, boobs and balls, not to mention muscles and skin. . . birthmarks. . . burns. . . this is what we all should appreciate and accept.” - https://ourclothingoptionaltrips.wordpress.com/2016/11/06/every-beach-needs-to-be-clothing-optional-and-heres-why/

“Isolated: The Zo'é tribe (part 1)” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--1AEHcLmuk

“Mléčná Dráha, Czech Republic – Mlecna Draha . . . is a year-round naturist resort that has an arrangement with a local skiing school, meaning visitors can take ski classes without clothes.  After a long day of skiing in the buff, settle down in front of the bar's fireplace or go out for a walk by the surrounding castles.” – Cailey Rizzo, http://mashable.com/2015/12/23/winter-nude-vacation/#fhYdDEIwmkqu

“On a late July day deep into the wilderness.  I knew I had to do this. I knew I had to reclaim the only thing left that I felt like I had control over: my body and the ever-imperfect, complicated relationship I’ve always had with it. What would it be like to be bare, in nature, completely naked in every imaginable way? I was already in an utterly raw emotional state, and I wanted to let myself also be physically raw, to allow whatever needed to come to me to come and be within me as I stood in the woods completely bare. And so in the early evening, as the sun was setting, I let myself be bare. And I was shocked at how little fear I felt as I stood in the middle of our wild Earth feeling completely vulnerable and yet utterly powerful. And it came to me: This body is mine. All of the lessons, comments, and messages from my years as a Mormon woman have no place within this body. It’s beautiful, it’s powerful, and I refuse to feel ashamed of it anymore. In this natural state, I found my power amongst the trees and reclaimed myself. The Earth swallowed up my fears, my shame, my hopelessness, and left me with my true self: a strong, resilient woman who loves herself completely. In that moment, I found my power, my sense of self, and I felt at one with my body, my struggles, my imperfections, and I accepted it all. This is who I am, and I love who I am.” – Amanda, http://mormonwomenbare.com/2013/10/28/amanda

“Naturists do not claim that nudity is always appropriate.  Clothing does have its practical uses.  Clothing is a good idea in cold weather.  Clothing is a good idea when frying bacon. . . That doesn’t mean that clothes should be required all the time.  We should all be allowed to use common sense to decide when we should be clothed and when we should not.” - http://livenaturism.com.ve/en/nudism-forest-woods/

No comments:

Post a Comment