Wednesday, February 21, 2018


QUOTES 2/21/2018

“Hello, my name is Rob. . . and I live in the suburbs of Cleveland, Ohio, USA.  I am married to a wonderful lady, and we recently celebrated our 30th anniversary. . . I am employed in the office of a construction sub-contractor, and my wife in an educator.  We are both born again, conservative Christians, and we are both active in our local church . . . I have, within the last 2 years, become an avid bare footer, mainly due to my sore knees.  Since I’ve become a bare footer, I just don’t understand how any nudist can ever wear shoes!  Walking barefoot has really helped my knees, and I encourage everyone to kick off their shoes!  I am the only nudist in my family. I was born and raised in a family that never paraded around without clothes . . . It was in my early years though, that I found my love for nudity. . . At the age of 5, my family bought an above ground pool for our backyard.  I pretty much grew up in that pool. . . when I would be alone in the pool, as a kid, I would remove my trunks and swim and play while nude . . . Around the age of 11 or 12, I discovered that there were spots in our backyard, where I could be nude, without the neighbors seeing me . . . As I got older, I always tried to find places to enjoy being nude.  Mainly in my backyard, or the local woods.  But the ‘nudity is sinful’ always hung over my head. . . I started praying and studying God’s word . . . I searched the bible, I searched the internet, I read everything I could on the subject of Christian nudists.  Finally, while driving in the car alone, on my way to helping with our church’s youth group, I was praying about this subject yet again, when God answered my prayers, in an audible voice, saying ‘I don’t care what’s on the outside of a man, but rather what’s inside his heart.’ I almost drove off the road!” - http://www.nakedwanderings.com/2016/11/17/naturist-talks-rob-usa/

“Freikörperkultur-FKK-Free” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/49823717

“I love freehiking, so I naturally love freecamping.  I’ve enjoyed nude camp outings at Bear Lake in northern Utah, and at many locations in the red-rock country in southern Utah.  I’ve camped nude in central California along the beautiful Big Sur coast.  Nude is the best way to camp by far.” – Kenfreehiker

“I am one of those who hates clothes and being naked makes me feel free and more alive . . .” – Shorehamagent, https://www.truenudists.com/group/everyday-naked-living-revamped/1/108111/

“Clothes restrict free movement and are uncomfortable.” – Ric, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=21540.0;topicseen

No comments:

Post a Comment