Thursday, February 1, 2018

QUOTES 2/1/2018

“We have been tent camping many times over the years both nude and textile.  I actually prefer the nude camping for some rather simple reasons; it is less to have to pack.  When you are tent camping there is so much that you have to pack so having to pack less clothes makes things a bit easier.  After all bug repellant and suntan lotion are a lot smaller and are universal for the whole family than having to pack . . . a week or weekend worth of clothing for every member of the family.  You simply wear the same clothes home . . . that you left in; if anything, pack just an extra shirt and shorts for each person just in case and plenty of towels.  So nude camping makes more sense - less clothes to have to bring and less laundry to have to do when you get home.” - Lion NJ, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=18781&page=1

“The Naked Low-Down” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD9HCqmEeVY

“Humans aren’t afraid of the human breast . . . It’s the nipple that’s the issue. . . Like, I’m showing my boobs and no one has a problem but the nipples are covered so somehow that’s okay.  So, America’s actually fine with tits, it’s nipples they don’t like. . . which is insane, because the nipple, what you can’t show, everyone has, but the jug part, that everyone doesn’t, you’re allowed to show under-boob.  I’ve never understood the way that works.” – Miley Cyrus, http://www.naktiv.net/blog/914/we-have-won-the-war/, (You can see a video of the whole scene here: http://www.hulu.com/watch/836970)

“I don’t get it.  When girls wear a bikini 90% of their body is exposed anyway.  Why not just go all the way and swim naked?  It’s more fun!” – http://nakedthoughtfortoday.tumblr.com/archive

“I kept wondering what other hikers would say if they saw me hiking nude. . . after rounding a blind curve on the trail and having no time to cover up, there was a couple coming at me.  I said hi . . . The guy looked surprised but said hello and the girl looked me over and smiled.  I felt relieved again that people just didn't seem to care I was hiking nude. . . So, down the trail I went.  I came across about 30 hikers on the way out with no negative reactions that I could sense except for a few surprised looks.  The interactions were much the same as if I was hiking 'normal' - most people said hi and some passed by with no reaction.  Two females hiking together stopped and talked to me about my dog for a bit and didn't mention my nudity, then wandered on. . . I'd guess that around 400 hikers have seen me in 8 years of nude hiking . . . The positive reactions have been numerous and have been subtle as smiles, to verbal comments like ‘Alright!’ or ‘I wish I had the guts to do that’ . . . I came across a lone female hiker who said ‘I've got to tell my husband about this!’  She told me she had always wanted to hike nude, but couldn't get her husband to do it and didn't feel safe hiking nude alone being female. . . I was hanging out nude at my favorite spot . . . when a female and her two male companions came down the side trail to where I was.  They could see I was nude, but didn't seem to care. . . She said, ‘Alright, that's what we should be doing!’  [I] started on my way down.  I turned back and noticed they had stopped and she was removing her clothes! It felt good that I had inspired someone else to try nude hiking!” – Steve 

No comments:

Post a Comment