Tuesday, February 13, 2018


QUOTES 2/13/2018

“Because I went from such a young age, it never crossed my mind that it was strange . . . It was normal that you might see your parents naked and they might see you naked.  There was nothing embarrassing about it at all. . . I love being a naturist . . . and I do quite a lot of my housework in the scud.  I was awfly self-conscious years ago.  I worried – was I too fat for my swimming cozzie or too skinny?  On a textile beach everybody’s going, ‘Aw, look at the state o’ that!’  But on a naturist beach nobody looks at you twice.” – Emma, http://livenaturism.com.ve/en/out-and-about-with-scotlands-naturists/


“I'll be cooking a BBQ steak in an hour or so, naked of course, on my balcony.  A path passes by 50 or so yards away and the public, if they care to look up will get a fleeting glimpse of me thru trees and foliage.  I've never had any complaints before.  I 'm often naked on the balcony catching the sun if I'm lucky.  I've come to the realization that most people don't give a damn, only small minded busy bodies with too much time on their hands.” – MarkStevens, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=9857.2450;topicseen

“Ask your wife or husband to give it a try and see if they can become comfortable.  Plan to go to a clothing optional beach or bed and breakfast and let them know they can shed as much or as little as they want to with no pressure from you.  Do not go to a nude resort where you are required to be naked. . . The experience should be comfortable not scary. . . The key here is being comfortable and doing things slowly.” – https://ourclothingoptionaltrips.wordpress.com/2014/04/15/preparing-to-get-naked-the-talk-to-have-before-dropping-your-bikini-top-or-swimsuit/

“Five famous people who enjoyed nakedness: Alan Graham MacDiarmid (Nobel Laureate Research Chemist), Alanis Morissette (Singer), Alexander Graham Bell (Inventor), Alicia Silverstone (Actor), Amy Grant (Singer).”

“If the world believes that nudity is indecent and immoral - Then why would GOD HIMSELF create us that way?  It would seem to me that for us to appear before Him naked would be an act of PRAISING HIM for creating us in that glorious handiwork!  THAT...is when we would be ‘dressed in our best’ - and being that the church is ‘The House of God’ - wouldn't it stand to reason that He would consider our nude appearance as a loving compliment to Him?” – Marc Umile, https://www.facebook.com/groups/nuddism

No comments:

Post a Comment