Sunday, October 14, 2018


QUOTES 10/14/2018

“My dad . . . loved to bath in the old tin bath in front of the open coal fire in the kitchen.  My sister and I were allowed to get a bath first, then my mother, then dad.  We would all sit around getting dried on towels and from the heat of the fire.  Dad was also a joker!  As he stepped into the bath he would do a little dance, mainly to make his penis bounce around!  As very young children we thought it was hilarious.  No doubt social workers or 'do-gooders' today would have other opinions on that scene!” – Patrick Thompson, http://www.naktiv.net/blog/953/the-key-to-bath-time-fun/

“57 nakne mennesker trosset høstkulda i berg-og-dalbane” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q2EgDX6kVs

“Public nudity is the manner in which gays pushed their way/ways into full view of everyone in order to make their lifestyles recognized.  Gays for many years hid in the darkened corners of society never really drawing attention to themselves, and for many years never gained ground.  It was years later they gathered in organized groups to be made more obvious and draw as much attention as possible claiming God made them that way from birth.  To be factual nudists can even Biblically claim being born nudists and that God in fact did make us that way, in the beginning and even now.  Nudists need to stand up naked in public like the gays did and gather in large nude demonstrations until we get recognized, after all we have a greater call Biblically founded, more than any other social group.  It is time to stand up for our cause and civil rights and go beyond those who have less foundations.  We can do it if we stop hiding in the dark corners like we are doing something wrong, God even knows we are right!  Now all we need to do is get out there and JUST DO IT!” – Vicjane, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=85735&page=1

“If you had told me a year ago that I would become a nudist/naturist, I might have asked you if your crystal ball needed a tune-up.  Funny the curveballs life tosses our way.” – Jillian Page, http://jillianpage.com/2013/12/22/nudismnaturism-year-ender/

 “After discussing a visit to Gunnison Beach here in NJ, my wife and I decided to make the trip. . . We were both aware that it was 'clothing optional' and I knew that most people would be nude, but I think my wife thought it would be a 50-50 split (nude, partially nude).  When we got there she was a little overwhelmed.  She didn't take her suit off at all.  However, after a while of sitting in our chairs and watching the scenery, I felt I could take the next step.  I asked my wife if she thought it was OK, and she looked at me with a look that said, ‘are you crazy?’  But she then said, ‘sure, go for it.’  A few seconds later, I stood up and took off my swim suit. . . sitting in the sun, wind blowing...it was extremely refreshing and freeing.  I loved it. . . Swimming sans clothing was a first for me too...and it was another great experience. . . My wife is now talking about going back and removing her top. . . We'll see how it goes.” - Craig J, New Jersey, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=15

No comments:

Post a Comment