Tuesday, October 16, 2018


QUOTES 10/16/2018

[How did you became involved in naturism?] “It was over summer just gone that after a few very hot days in a row, when I got up in the morning (I do generally sleep in the nude) that I just couldn’t be bother getting dressed. I soon realized how comfortable it was to be nude. Being a girl and absolutely loving clothes and fashion I really liked the feeling of no undies in my bottom or tight bra straps or constrictive clothes. So for the remainder of the weekend I stayed at home for the rest of the weekend completely nude. . . Now (with weather/temperature permitting) except when I have to go to work, shopping or somewhere else whenever I’m at home I’m always in the nude. . . I just really, really like being in the nude. The first thing I do as soon as I get home from work is close the front door and strip. I think there is a certain freedom from being in the nude. At home I discovered that there just about isn’t anything you can’t do.” – Christina

Absolut - The Vodka With Nothing To Hide Video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9QkomklTDc

“A nude tradition in New Zealand: the annual nude touch rugby match, featuring members of the All Blacks New Zealand national team, [was] held on New Zealand's National Nude Day on the South Island.  The 2009 match . . . was held in a park in Dunedin, New Zealand's oldest city . . .” – sffb

“Get on the Big Nude Boat and go au naturelle on a Bare Necessities cruise . . . around the waters of Florida and the Caribbean.  Setting off from Tampa, this 10-day trip takes you to the islands of Key West, the private nude island of Half Moon Cay in the Bahamas, Grand Turk, and Amber Cove in the Dominican Republic before heading home.  There are many special events to join in with in the buff – including a Burning Man-themed night.” – Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/naked-restaurant-paris-park-bunyadi-nude-cruise-nudist-resort-hotel-greece-pictures-a7346721.html

“Hi, my name is Liza . . . I grew up in Nova Scotia.  I am a happily married woman and the mother of one child, a daughter. . . I enjoy nudism and not too many people know this about me but anywhere I am allowed to be nude I take advantage.  I’m also teaching my daughter not to be ashamed of her body and to be nude wherever it’s OK to be nude.” – Liza, http://www.nakedwanderings.com/2016/09/29/naturist-talks-liza-canada/

“I lived in PA and worked in NY City for 3 years.  At first I took the bus everyday but when the company gave me a car I would drive.  With traffic it would take almost 3 hours going home.  I am a nudist and decided why not drive nude.  I started to disrobe as the sun set and would drive nude most nights.  I always wondered if anyone knew but since I only did that at night then I guess not.  I have driven nude during the day since but not from NY.” – NakedMarine

No comments:

Post a Comment