Thursday, October 4, 2018


QUOTES 10/4/2018

“Sitting there in the warm sun, totally bereft of clothing, chatting with like-minded people, combing the lake-shore, surrounded by nature’s beauty and splashing around naked in the water, I realized that I’d been forever altered.  The shy, skinny, self-conscious pre-teen within me had been banished, replaced with a younger, more innocent child purged of all fear or doubt.  The feeling was borderline euphoric and I can only hope that every one of my fellow human beings is privileged enough to experience the same unique joy and pride I’ve felt through naturism.” – Wayne Brake, http://youngnaturistsamerica.com/naturist-epiphany-part-2/

“Naked European Walking Tour (NEWT) 1 august 2017” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNdU4hJKJeM

“I am in a mixed marriage: I am a naturist and my wife, J, has often been is a never-nude.  Thankfully, that seems to be changing in the most important way possible since the birth of our son last month. . . As breast feeding has become part of J’s daily, even hourly, routine, J has become rather uninhibited about feeding in public and is an example to other moms who should feel comfortable nursing. . . she is happy to feed when she is at an outdoor cafe or in our back yard and she doesn’t necessarily ‘cover up.’  Baby’s hungry, baby gets fed.  It’s that simple.  Normalizing breastfeeding is the number one reason a person should go top-free and I fully admire my wife for nursing when the child is hungry. . . Aside from my pride in my wife for simply feeding our child, I’m also very happy to report that no one in our community has complained to her about her nursing nor have they complained about it to restaurant managers nor made any remarks nor stopped to stare.  I’m sure some people have tried to get an eyeful but that’s just the world we live in until feeding one’s infant is acceptable.” - http://nomadgeeknudie.tumblr.com/post/146503815642/glad-to-see-my-wife-is-showing-her-boobs?is_related_post=1

“No tan lines makes beautiful bodies.” –

“Yes I know I have been officially a nudist for almost two years now, but now it’s really becoming more and more every day a normal thing for me to be naked on a normal basis when I am home. Now that I have interacted with so many nudists and seen how many of them see casual nudity as a normal thing around the home, I have become more comfortable not slipping on my bath robe when I wake up in the mornings and more comfortable just getting out of my clothes at the end of the day as the sun goes down. . . I truly enjoy not wearing a stitch of clothing in my home, and once the clothes come off in the evening, that’s the way it is (unless I must step outside for something, when I must slip something on, at least some shorts) until I step out of the shower the next morning to get dressed for work.” – Buck, https://cloptzone.wordpress.com/2016/08/24/becoming-a-more-comfortable-home-nudist-day-by-day/

No comments:

Post a Comment