Tuesday, October 23, 2018


QUOTES 10/23/2018

“Yesterday I drove nude from Phoenix to Las Vegas on the way to work in Utah.  This route would make an ideal Skinny Road Trip – what could be better than enjoying a naturist drive/camp/freehike/soak on the way to a fun weekend in Las Vegas?  On the way I passed the Burro Creek Campgrounds and Kaiser Warm Springs exits.  This would make ideal place to stop as part of an organized Skinny Road Trip.  The Upper Burro Creek Wilderness Area East of Highway 93 [AZ] offers a mere 27,440 acres of free nude camping, nude sunning/swimming at deep pools connected by small waterfalls, and enough scenery to last a lifetime. . . There's complete privacy and the scenery begs description with all manner of desert flora and fauna . . . 800-foot high canyon walls, several natural caves . . . Shortly before reaching the spring, there's even the abandoned Touch Hole Gold Mine, so named because the claim holders kept destroying the visitor-built pool at the spring in an effort to keep soakers away.  After the claim was vacated, a couple from Hawaii rebuilt the pool and it's been great soaking ever since . . . UNLIMITED nude hiking and free fourteen day nude camping and two tepid tubs a few yards downstream from the warm spring add to this WORLD GUIDE CLASS area, but the icing on the cake is that less than 200 yards from the spring, Kaiser Canyon meets Burro Creek with its sandy beaches, good sun window, MASSIVE red sandstone sunning boulders, the largest we know of, and skinnydipping in the refreshing creek water. Who could ask for more?” – Kenfreehiker


 “To be topless is one thing, but trust me, you don't feel fully vulnerable until every bit of your body is exposed to the elements.” - Connelly Hardaway, http://www.charlestoncitypaper.com/charleston/naked-and-unafraid/Content?oid=6027217

“I had never considered myself a naturist in my youth but it was in me from an early age.  I never saw any of my family naked so I don't know why I enjoyed being naked. . . Once I got married, it was great to be able to be naked in the company of my wife . . . Fast forward 10 years to a holiday in the Vendee region of France with our kids and my wife's sister's family.  On our way to the village from the campsite we passed the sign for the naturist beach.  After several days, I said to my wife that I would love to go skinny dipping.  To my great surprise, she said she would love to do it too.  For the rest of the time we were there, we tried to get an excuse to get away ourselves for a few hours but just couldn't do it, they always wanted to stick together. . . I found Sunnybroom in Aberdeen had a swim on the first Saturday of the month and contacted them to arrange a visit. . . About twenty of us went into the same changing room and they all stripped off so we looked at each other and did the same. . . Then it was through to the pool and in we went.  Wow, I never knew swimming nude was so enjoyable.  After that, we were hooked and the rest is history.” – Robt51, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=21510.0;topicseen

No comments:

Post a Comment